Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Trailer - Owner Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Trailer - Owner Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #25

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Trailer - Owner Mode

Lol first off this is not new. Trailer blatantly lied. However glad its back. This mode is what made me play Madden non stop years back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #26
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Deuce, where did you read that? I cannot find anything on that.
Somebody on Twitter asked a GameChanger if you could play games and edit players in Owner Mode and he replied with 'Yes you can do everything.'

https://twitter.com/DiegoMB27/status/336564963881676800
Old 05-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #27
Rookie

COLE THE SHMOLE's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Still no bloody draft in the player mode, I don't want to pick my team, i want a realistic experience of not having a choice over where i land.
Their is an option to get drafted by a random team. When you start your league as a player just click Fantasy draft option.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #28
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLE THE SHMOLE
Their is an option to get drafted by a random team. When you start your league as a player just click Fantasy draft option.
Does this mix-up all the rosters? If so it's not a solution.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Or why everything we just watched has been in previous versions of Madden and removed and now re-added and re-marketed as if its a big deal... After watching this video and listening to the podcast it's pretty clear there is nothing new being added to M25 that wasn't already present at some point.

And this Owner mode is nothing like Head Coach.....
My life would be so awesome if these marketing guys had been with me every step of the way.

"That's right, mom! That room you wanted cleaned last month is now very clean! Your son's laundry isn't on the floor! The carpet is visible! He even vacuumed!"

"Due to popular demand, the US History mid year project has now been turned in! As a big fan of this student, you've probably wondered where it was. Now he's taken the time to finish it, and it's better than ever!"

"Welcome back, employee fans! No need to keep hunting for a new associate - your favorite employee is showing up to work *on time* and posting to forums way less than in previous years. His productivity is almost as high as when you hired him!"

I realize it's their job to hype, but wow, EA takes a lot of credit for fulfilling basic expectations.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #30
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Stuck on what to be now, a Coach or a Owner. Probably a coach as when you win a SB, more credit goes to the coach than the owner.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #31
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I'm sorry but I don't get it and I am sitting here like WTF, this is what they waited to announce all together? So if they had released part 1 on May 6th, what would they have talked about? Wasn't part of CFM supposed to be all about Owner Mode?

It's starting to seem the meshed the two into one because there wasn't much to talk about outside of the new Owner Mode. Man I hope I am wrong because if this is it for CFM, I can't even see getting M25 on a new console.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #32
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I'm sorry but I don't get it and I am sitting here like WTF, this is what they waited to announce all together? So if they had released part 1 on May 6th, what would they have talked about? Wasn't part of CFM supposed to be all about Owner Mode?

It's starting to seem the meshed the two into one because there wasn't much to talk about outside of the new Owner Mode. Man I hope I am wrong because if this is it for CFM, I can't even see getting M25 on a new console.
Yeah as much as i like what i saw, it seems light ... we'll see. I still think they cancelled the part one because of the SW announcement ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »