Home

Relocated Team Uniforms

This is a discussion on Relocated Team Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Relocated Team Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Here's the deal with the Oilers. If you pick the Oilers Logo, then you can only pick their uniform. Their original only uniform right before they up and moved to Tennessee. That's it, no saw one combination with yellow and light blue I believe and you could barely see the numbers on the jersey!!

The Miners is the best one so far that I have seen. But I will not be relocating any teams for the generic unis. AT ALL. Maybe to keep the same uniforms and logos, but that's it.

Oh, and every team has the same style uniforms and almost every team so far has a black and white uniform and some of thos didn't make sense either. For example, one team had blue and white colors, but the uniform was Black and White and that's it! Even though the Logo was on a Black Helmet there was no blue on the helmet or uniform, except within the logo...... Does that make sense at all?
The Oilers with the white helmet/pants right? Not the AFL blue on blue?
Old 08-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #138
Rookie

SHSMoss30's Arena

OVR: 3

The Oilers' home uni is the white helmet, blue jersey, white pants. Away uni is the AFL uni...blue helmets, white jersey, blue pants. Sorry, didn't think to take a screenshot in my Panthers CCM where I am relocating them to Houston as the Oilers.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSMoss30
The Oilers' home uni is the white helmet, blue jersey, white pants. Away uni is the AFL uni...blue helmets, white jersey, blue pants. Sorry, didn't think to take a screenshot in my Panthers CCM where I am relocating them to Houston as the Oilers.
Very odd that they wouldn't add the away jersey that goes with the home jersey. Very odd indeed.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #140
Just started!

OVR: 0

Can you do Austin please? Thank you
Old 08-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #141
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

These logos are horrendous haha I can't stop laughing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #142
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
Is it possible the Black & White jersey for relocating teams is just a glitch that can be patched or just some other error? In the Video I saw a while back of some one moving to L.A. the Aftershock uniforms didn't have a Black & White uniform, they were all Grey & Yellow, One did have have white pants but was team color other wise.
Nah, I don't think it's a glitch. I said ALMOST every team, just to clear it up. And those unis are just dreadful. The best one I've seen so far is the Armadillos
But the jerseys just aint no good. I'm seriously thinking about just not doing any relocating.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #143
Banned

Can someone post pics of the uniforms for these teams?
Old 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Here's the deal with the Oilers. If you pick the Oilers Logo, then you can only pick their uniform. Their original only uniform right before they up and moved to Tennessee. That's it, no saw one combination with yellow and light blue I believe and you could barely see the numbers on the jersey!!

The Miners is the best one so far that I have seen. But I will not be relocating any teams for the generic unis. AT ALL. Maybe to keep the same uniforms and logos, but that's it.

Oh, and every team has the same style uniforms and almost every team so far has a black and white uniform and some of thos didn't make sense either. For example, one team had blue and white colors, but the uniform was Black and White and that's it! Even though the Logo was on a Black Helmet there was no blue on the helmet or uniform, except within the logo...... Does that make sense at all?
Can you mix and match the relocation teams uniforms?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »