Home

Relocated Team Uniforms

This is a discussion on Relocated Team Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #169
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Relocated Team Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
Anybody got picks of the Los Angeles Rams jerseys if you move the Rams to Los Angeles...
they don't change at all from the Rams current set and whats most annoying is the end zone still stays St Louis which for me kills that idea which I was really looking forward to especially because the other LA franchise names are terrible
Old 08-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #170
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

OVR: 0

These uniforms definitely kill the idea of relocating and getting a new logo. Why can't we just design our own stuff again like in the past... EA seems to always shaft us on the little things.

Anyway, I'm someone who thinks the Oilers' jerseys are the 2nd best jerseys in NFL history, behind the Chargers' powder blue of the '60s, of course

I can't see myself relocating a team to Houston though... I just don't like the idea of a city having two teams. I guess I'll just continue to play with the Titans online but wear Oilers jerseys.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #171
Banned

I used to love playing Madden when I was younger, I remember playing Madden 05 all night without ever sleeping.

Since they moved to the 360 and ps3, the game has just been terrible. How do you take out features and then put them back in seven years later. Thats just a major **** you. I haven't bought Madden since 2009 because I was so fed up.

The relocation feature showed a lot of potential and was actually enough to make me want to buy this version. But after seeing the uniforms they're not getting my purchase once again. At first I thought you all were being overly critical, but when I realized they took the same exact three templates and just recycled them for every team I was furious. What happened to Nike designing these!!? What a joke.

Once again EA, you will not be getting a purchase from me.

Heres to hoping that EA loses its hold over the NFL license so they can have some competition next year.

Because I think everyone knows if EA doesn't have sole rights to the NFL, 2K Sports will make a game next year that will blow theirs out the water. EA needs to get what they deserve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #172
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Jeez, all you people do is complain. The logos don't look bad at all. They actually look realistic, compared to 2k's create a team logos.
The uniforms don't look that bad either. Maybe next year EA will let us create our own uniforms and logos on the next gen consoles. Can't you guys be happy that EA finally added back relocation to CFM and stop complaining about how terrible the uniforms and logos are and how it took EA 10 years to add relocation back? It's in its first year on the current gen consoles. Give it a chance. It'll be better next year I guarantee
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #173
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Give it a chance. It'll be better next year I guarantee
Words to live by.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #174
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Jeez, all you people do is complain. The logos don't look bad at all. They actually look realistic, compared to 2k's create a team logos.
The uniforms don't look that bad either. Maybe next year EA will let us create our own uniforms and logos on the next gen consoles. Can't you guys be happy that EA finally added back relocation to CFM and stop complaining about how terrible the uniforms and logos are and how it took EA 10 years to add relocation back? It's in its first year on the current gen consoles. Give it a chance. It'll be better next year I guarantee
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
If it were just the logos looking bad, no prob.

I think the bigger issue is that black is on every uniform, even those that do not have black in the color scheme. And the reason this is unacceptable is because it detracts from realism big time, in the NFL anyway. I do realize that many college teams use black when it's not in their color scheme.

Last edited by Aggies67; 08-26-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
they don't change at all from the Rams current set and whats most annoying is the end zone still stays St Louis which for me kills that idea which I was really looking forward to especially because the other LA franchise names are terrible
Do you know if this is the case if you have the Los Angeles Jaguars?

I have seen pictures of the stadium with a relocated Los Angeles Raiders and the endzones just have "Raiders."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #176
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhibes
Do you know if this is the case if you have the Los Angeles Jaguars?

I have seen pictures of the stadium with a relocated Los Angeles Raiders and the endzones just have "Raiders."
I moved the Bills to Toronto and the endzones just said Bills. Granted, I have no idea what the Bills endzones look like Buffalo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »