Home

Relocated Team Uniforms

This is a discussion on Relocated Team Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #177
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Relocated Team Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Is there a picture of these Toronto Huksies jerseys or did I miss it?
I can't find it in this thread either.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 08-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #178
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhibes
Do you know if this is the case if you have the Los Angeles Jaguars?

I have seen pictures of the stadium with a relocated Los Angeles Raiders and the endzones just have "Raiders."
unfortunately it seems if you keep the team name you get both the uniform set and the field art which is odd because enough teams have their city name in the ez you'd think someone would have noticed. This pic is of the "LA" Jaguars
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LA_Jax.jpg (495.9 KB, 606 views)

Last edited by moylan1234; 08-26-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for checking that out and taking a pic!

Complete bummer because I wanted to relocate them or the Rams. Oh Well.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #180
Rookie

Legionnaire's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zroberts1991
...everyone knows if EA doesn't have sole rights to the NFL, 2K Sports will make a game next year that will blow theirs out the water. EA needs to get what they deserve.
I don't know that. I don't know that it would be any better than 2k's terrible NHL or MLB series. Just because they were up to snuff in 2004 doesn't mean they'd automatically be better today.

I still laugh at the nostalgia people have for the 2k games sometimes. It had its strong points, but it also dealt in tons of nonsense just like we rag on EA for doing. People cry about wasting resources on dumb gimmicks or features. But 2k was up to the same tricks, honestly.

If EA did like 2k and introduced a Home Decorator Mode where you furnish your apartment and check your answering machine for messages from celebrities who challenge you to play teams made up of their favorite players, people would literally die from laughing at how stupid that idea is. Getting phone calls from Steve-O and Carmen Electra? Come on.

People like to pretend 2k was better than it was. People want to pretend like all of EA's sins are landmines that 2k would have magically sidestepped over the years. But they would've continued stepping on plenty of landmines, I'm sure.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #181
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
unfortunately it seems if you keep the team name you get both the uniform set and the field art which is odd because enough teams have their city name in the ez you'd think someone would have noticed. This pic is of the "LA" Jaguars
That right there is an immersion killer. How did they not pick that up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #182
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzbro
That right there is an immersion killer. How did they not pick that up?
Hopefully they'll patch it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #183
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
I don't know that. I don't know that it would be any better than 2k's terrible NHL or MLB series. Just because they were up to snuff in 2004 doesn't mean they'd automatically be better today.

I still laugh at the nostalgia people have for the 2k games sometimes. It had its strong points, but it also dealt in tons of nonsense just like we rag on EA for doing. People cry about wasting resources on dumb gimmicks or features. But 2k was up to the same tricks, honestly.

If EA did like 2k and introduced a Home Decorator Mode where you furnish your apartment and check your answering machine for messages from celebrities who challenge you to play teams made up of their favorite players, people would literally die from laughing at how stupid that idea is. Getting phone calls from Steve-O and Carmen Electra? Come on.

People like to pretend 2k was better than it was. People want to pretend like all of EA's sins are landmines that 2k would have magically sidestepped over the years. But they would've continued stepping on plenty of landmines, I'm sure.
Exactly. People always love to exaggerate how mad madden is and they act like madden the worst game in the world. Sure it could be a lot better but it's not that bad. People act like if nfl 2k was around it would be the perfect football game when in reality no one knows how it would be like and there's a chance it would've declined so much it would be like mlb2k. It could've been a lot better than madden but no one knows for sure

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #184
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Anyone know if there's a picture of the Derby's or Shamrock's uniforms on here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »