Home

Madden NFL 25 Screenshots - Next-Gen vs. Current-Gen Comparisons

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Screenshots - Next-Gen vs. Current-Gen Comparisons within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #81
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screenshots - Next-Gen vs. Current-Gen Comparisons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
While I'm not going to say the graphics aren't a little underwhelming, this is a launch title for a new console. Show me one instance where a sports title has had awesome graphics as a launch title compared to how it looked two-three years later on the 360 or PS3 or Xbox/PS2 for that matter.

If someone has such a horrible hamburger at a restaurant to the point where he/she wants to speak to the manager, would it make sense to stand outside of the restaurant and tell the person "well, didn't you like the lettuce? wasn't the iced tea the same or better than that other restaurant?"

Look, I'm the type of person that wouldn't ever tell a child that Santa Clause doesn't exist, but at this point, you're really running out of arguments in favor of EA Sports Next-Gen. I'm going to argue for the sake of arguing, but then again I'm going to run into the circle of argument that you're essentially trolling people into; but here it goes:

Sure, 3rd or 4th year titles on the same systems look better than their first attempts at their consoles, but take Madden 01 over the ps1 Madden, or NFL 2k Dreamcast over any football game before it, same with NBA 2k, hell even Madden 06 for 360 compared to ps2: THERE IS NO COMPARISON. That's what people are getting at, why Madden 25 on the XBOX ONE looks virtually identical to its predecessor; which then brings the tired argument of: law of diminishing returns, number of triangles, etc..........."

JP, people are going to go on and on about their frustrations with Madden NFL Football, and with perfectly good reason. History speaks for itself; facts are facts and you cannot deny them. If you enjoy it so much, then why would you choose to continually change peoples' opinion of it? I wish I could enjoy Madden like you, then I'd have an NFL game to enjoy instead of trying to dig up any info I can from websites to build ANY kind hope for myself and my football gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #82
Pro

OVR: 7

JP is a flip flopper when it comes to Madden. I've seen this guy criticize Madden on twitter and then turn around and question guys frustration with the game...weird
Old 10-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
JP is a flip flopper when it comes to Madden. I've seen this guy criticize Madden on twitter and then turn around and question guys frustration with the game...weird
I don't think that's fair. JP goes on Twitter to push the devs for info and changes, and he often digs up news and interviews before other people. I don't share JP's optimism, but it's clear he wants the game to be good and he wants us to hold on to hope. Both goals are probably doomed, but don't hate the guy for trying!
Old 10-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #84
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

After seeing what we saw today from the other company there is no way anyone can say Madden looks good.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 25

LMFAO.... Certainly NOT a huge DIFFERANCE given the consoles power....

Still honestly don't care how it looks in a friggin picture....

How does it play? What are the additions? What's NOT included? What feature isn't going to work? Are there practice squads? Do players play their positions on D correctly? Does zone coverage work? Still no formation subs? Are there HC/OC? Are penalties working? Are there more penalties? Accurate rosters? Roster/player edits in franchise? ..... Just a few questions.

But the grass looks good as do the dreads...

Other than that? What are we even getting?

Answer: M25 on current gen with new graphics.

No wonder why it's only $10 with M25 trade.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »