Home

Rare Players - Madden 25 CFM's

This is a discussion on Rare Players - Madden 25 CFM's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rare Players - Madden 25 CFM's

I think that is him I know one guy can be 400 pounds
Old 05-02-2014, 08:58 AM   #50
Rookie

Old 07-13-2014, 04:40 PM   #51
Rookie

Small update.

I'm toying around with creating the most versatile roster, so I was looking at which non-QBs have the best Throw Power in order to constantly have the threat of flea-flicker plays (better than the read-option?).

Naturally the choices typically come down to wildcat-type QBs.

However, you can't simply start a non-QB at the QB position, obviously.

I have no idea how the wildcat plays are set up in the Madden playbook, but for me, I ruled out WRs because you can't change their position during the offseason.

So guys like Brad Smith, Julian Edelman, Mohamed Sanu, etc, get ruled out because of that.

Because HB/FB/TE are all interchangeable, those were the positions I was looking at for this.

I guess it should come as no surprise that Denard Robinson takes the "crown" with 74 THP, 66 SAC, 63 MAC, 61 DAC, 66 Throw-on-the-Run, and 45 PAC.

Those aren't really stellar numbers for a QB in Madden, but combined with his 92 SPD / 96 ACC / 95 AGI / 91 ELU (just 45 STR and 51 TRK), it could make for a very interesting pairing with a QB like RGIII. You could use Denard on 3rd downs and long yardage plays, as well as being a punt/kick returner. Offensive Weapon, indeed.

I don't think any other HB/FB/TE's really reached 70 THP, the next best were usually FBs with THP in the 60's. And they were usually older FBs as well, and were usually slow ones too.

So while Denard makes the best RGIII impersonator of the flea-flicker HB/FB/TE's, what about the more physical mold of QB, The Tebow?

Well, Tebow comes with 86 THP, 73 SAC, 67 MAC, and 73 DAC, plus 79 Throw-on-the-Run and 62 PAC. But more importantly, the stats that make him a physical runner: 81 SPD, 88 ACC, 87 AGI, 83 STR, 76 TRK, 75 ELU, 77 CAR.

What players come closest to those numbers? What is the best poor man's "Tebow" for tossing flea-flickers?

Best you might be able to find (not counting Draft Classes) could actually be Chiefs TE Travis Kelce. 67 THP, 63 SAC, 60 MAC, 54 DAC, 44 Throw-on-the-Run. Yeah, those numbers mostly suck but pretty much all the non-QBs playing HB/FB/TE have crappy passing stats. But the thing to note are Kelce's decent physicals: 83 SPD, 84 ACC, 76 AGI, 80 STR, 74 TRK, 65 ELU, 75 CAR. With the exception of the AGI, those numbers are all just a shade off of Tebow's physical stats. Plus, TE Travis Kelce weighs in at 6'4" / 255 lbs. Tebow goes 6'3" / 236 lbs.

So yeah, if you wanted to do it, TE Travis Kelce could possibly be molded into a Tebow-lite role as a flea-flicker trick player. He starts CFM mode at 23 years old, which is another reason I'm highlighting him. His age allows you to develop his non-passing stats (you can't upgrade ANY non-QB's passing stats, unfortunately).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #52
Rookie

Alternatively, you could just convert a QB to HB/FB/TE. The obvious choices would be guys like Terrelle Pryor or Tyrod Taylor. Though I think it would be hard to find a Tebow clone using this method, as there don't seem to be m/any true physical running QBs like Tebow in the draft classes.

I'm probably going to do this with QB Emanuel Slaughter in the Drew Alexander draft to test it out. He's slow as hell, but I really want to have a FB named Slaughter who is 6'2" / 241 lbs with 94 THP, haha.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:29 AM   #53
Rookie

Old 07-20-2014, 11:41 AM   #54
Rookie

Old 07-26-2014, 12:38 PM   #55
Rookie

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2014, 01:02 PM   #56
Rookie

Rare Players - Madden 25 CFM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfgafzen

Do you know bfbfbxiao by any chance?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »