Home

MLB 2K13 Prospects and Rosters (XBox)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Prospects and Rosters (XBox) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K13 Prospects and Rosters (XBox)

Is anyone alive
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #106
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

i havent followed this thread past so many days..

what are guys trying to do Moth? add to the prospects etc you have that are missing etc? guys that have seen MLB action?

maybe we can organize having a guy above add the players? but not go over board on ratings etc?
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #107
Pro

Because you talked about tendencies.
Tendecy ratings do not affect gameplay. They only take place in simulation.

If you have some more questions on how the game works I can give you some insight on my knowledge which I got through a ton of tests.

Last edited by wudl83; 07-15-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #108
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy

what are guys trying to do Moth? add to the prospects etc you have that are missing etc? guys that have seen MLB action?

maybe we can organize having a guy above add the players? but not go over board on ratings etc?
Freig and I are working on some stuff right now.

Moth has been silent so we weren't sure what to do at this point but we wanted to start making progress again.

Freig updated the pitcher ratings from the angels to the cards and added the players listed above that fell on those respective teams.

I'm going to work on some transactions now and will be taking the file.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #109
Rookie

moth to a flame's Arena

OVR: 1

I have added the hitters to the file, along with some pitchers. It is not up yet, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudl83
Because you talked about tendencies.
Tendecy ratings do not affect gameplay. They only take place in simulation.

If you have some more questions on how the game works I can give you some insight on my knowledge which I got through a ton of tests.
For gameplay, how do you create pitchers differently based on style, i.e. strikeout pitcher versus a groundball pitcher?

Are there ways to create strikeout hitters, too? Or, is that pretty much set upon the player(you)?
Old 07-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #110
Rookie

moth to a flame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy

I am adding players that have seen action that aren't on my original file and adding various other players. For example, I am adding players that appear in trades that aren't on the list of prospects I created.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #111
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moth to a flame
I am adding players that have seen action that aren't on my original file and adding various other players. For example, I am adding players that appear in trades that aren't on the list of prospects I created.
Did you add this to your roster or the one that Freig and I have been working on??

Again, the goal is not to have two rosters if we can help it.

Moth - If you are not going to use the roster FREIG and I are working on, the one I updated the batters ratings for, and suggested we add the players mentioned in the previous thread, please tell us so we know where we stand. Otherwise, I think we should try to work together and collaborate.

What's it going to be?

Thanks.

Last edited by themistro24; 07-15-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #112
Rookie

moth to a flame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by themistro24
Did you add this to your roster or the one that Freig and I have been working on??

Again, the goal is not to have two rosters if we can help it.

Moth - If you are not going to use the roster FREIG and I are working on, the one I updated the batters ratings for, and suggested we add the players mentioned in the previous thread, please tell us so we know where we stand. Otherwise, I think we should try to work together and collaborate.

What's it going to be?

Thanks.
Go ahead and do your own thing. I don't want to go back and edit your players and I doubt you want to re-edit mine. So, we can both branch off. It will give people the option between players skills determined by half a season or a broader scope of things. This will give people the option of which way they prefer.

Also, apparently I am not progressing fast enough. I had a test tonight, so that's why I wasn't around to answer the several messages you sent me. I was staying away from all this to focus. Sorry for the delay.

If you want, I can put the information of your rosters on the OP and we can share the thread. I don't mind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »