Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 60
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

Game graphically looks fine....there have to be other camera angles as that one is NOT good. The ball out of the hand is going to be WAY to small. But, again, there have to be more camera angles than this. Long as the game plays good these screens are okay with me.

signed: Show fan who wants two good games, like most baseball fans who post here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #42
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
My only concern now too is the game is 30 FPS and not 60. And hoping the PC version is not locked or can be unlocked for frame rate.
Well from most reports it says its running at least at 30...but cant guarantee 60. I am also hoping this for the pc version...with all the mods out there, I still play 2k9 on the pc to this day. It looks absolutely stunning in 1900x1200.........

Also agree with Jim big time...
Here is to hoping there are two great games of baseball this year.....I'm starting to feel good about 2k10!!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #43
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
Well from most reports it says its running at least at 30...but cant guarantee 60. I am also hoping this for the pc version...with all the mods out there, I still play 2k9 on the pc to this day. It looks absolutely stunning in 1900x1200.........

Also agree with Jim big time...
Here is to hoping there are two great games of baseball this year.....I'm starting to feel good about 2k10!!

Yeah, I am definitely looking forward to baseball again on he PC with more modern graphics. My GTX 285 wants this to be screaming @ 1920x1200.

My fingers are crossed. No check swings I am sure modders will get it in there. If the mod community is at all prevalent.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #44
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Yeah, I am definitely looking forward to baseball again on he PC with more modern graphics. My GTX 285 wants this to be screaming @ 1920x1200.

My fingers are crossed. No check swings I am sure modders will get it in there. If the mod community is at all prevalent.
I'm VERY skeptical on that. Last year, there was NO significant gameplay mods. Everything was uniforms, stadiums, visual aids, etc. 2K9 was not as wide open as some others before it and it also takes some time for these guys to unlock the deeper stuff (time many of them didn't want to invest on such a subpar game).

I just think checkswing functionality is a tough thing to modularly add. I hope I'm wrong though, as the PC version would be the one I go with if I decide to pick up the game.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
I just think checkswing functionality is a tough thing to modularly add. I hope I'm wrong though, as the PC version would be the one I go with if I decide to pick up the game.

I hope they don't jip the PC version. Last year, the uniforms didn't get dirty in the PC version.

Last edited by 500Feet; 01-25-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #46
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Oh...I am sure the boys at MVP Mods will be all over this again. I do wish it was a little more moddable then it is. With 2k9 it was pretty much accessories, stadium art, uni's, and face textures. It would be nice if they could crack it and actually create new stadiums, year specific rosters, and add photos for all the minor leaguers..

We shall see Enigma

Hopefully we can throw down a game or two online on the pc!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #47
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
I'm VERY skeptical on that. Last year, there was NO significant gameplay mods. Everything was uniforms, stadiums, visual aids, etc. 2K9 was not as wide open as some others before it and it also takes some time for these guys to unlock the deeper stuff (time many of them didn't want to invest on such a subpar game).

Yeah I don't know how prevelant the mod community is for this game. Just making a guess.

I assume check swing code would still linger in the game, even though it isn't there. So possibly making the modding easier. But I can only hope.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Yankee stadium did not look very inspiring. Especially after showing us the stadiums in the developer blog.
IDK Yankee Stadium actually looks like YS this year in MLB 2K, it looks good too me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »