Home

Some MLB 2K13 Features Revealed, First Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on Some MLB 2K13 Features Revealed, First Screenshot Included within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Some MLB 2K13 Features Revealed, First Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I bet a million bucks this has the exact same glitches as 2K12. And I bet another million that they aren't addressed via patch. I'm not interested in playing with generic looking players just because a team has a certain number of players on the DL.
We'd like to see proof that you have these funds before taking this wager any further...
Old 01-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #50
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3

I am looking forward to MLB 2K13! I hope that not having an albatross of an exclusive deal will allow 2K to invest more money into the making of this and future baseball games. They have done an excellent job with the NBA and I think they can make MLB just as good over time.

Can't wait to see it on the PS3. And yes, I own both games. They each have their positives and negatives to me, but I enjoy both.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #51
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

I'm guessing that the franchise mode is still all kinds of f*cked up... terrible, unrealistic contracts, unrealistic trades, unrealistic lineups, draft picks going straight to the majors, 22-year-old free agents, no arbitration... oh, and awful graphics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
I'm guessing that the franchise mode is still all kinds of f*cked up... terrible, unrealistic contracts, unrealistic trades, unrealistic lineups, draft picks going straight to the majors, 22-year-old free agents, no arbitration... oh, and awful graphics.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #53
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I probably wont purchase it on day one. Might wait and see and read the reviews of the people here at OS. hopefully they've cleaned up some of the glitches that's always been the problem with this series. It's hard to watch things like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G71O5-IK3Tw
Old 01-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I probably wont purchase it on day one. Might wait and see and read the reviews of the people here at OS. hopefully they've cleaned up some of the glitches that's always been the problem with this series. It's hard to watch things like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G71O5-IK3Tw

Welcome to the troll from The Show forum. Thanks for posting a clip from the demo of something that never happens in the game. But then, you don't actually play 2K12, you just troll about it.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #55
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Pop your breaks kid. LOL I'm no troll I own both games and I've always enjoyed the game just never the glitches. Yeah that video is from the demo, but i have ACTUALLY had this same glitch happen to me in 2k12 in the retail version. All I'm saying is this game is usually a first day purchase for me just not this year that's all. I'll wait it out and see what people think before I spend the money on it. In no way was I being a troll. So lets just slow down there turbo before you burst a blood vestle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
no arbitration...
I know franchise mode on 2k sucks!!! Forget stat accumulations I need my Rule 5 draft. Now that's a deep franchise mode!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »