Home

Some MLB 2K13 Features Revealed, First Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on Some MLB 2K13 Features Revealed, First Screenshot Included within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Some MLB 2K13 Features Revealed, First Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Pop your breaks kid. LOL I'm no troll I own both games and I've always enjoyed the game just never the glitches. Yeah that video is from the demo, but i have ACTUALLY had this same glitch happen to me in 2k12 in the retail version. All I'm saying is this game is usually a first day purchase for me just not this year that's all. I'll wait it out and see what people think before I spend the money on it. In no way was I being a troll. So lets just slow down there turbo before you burst a blood vestle.
Right, you post about 2K baseball all the time! A quick look at your history shows a bajillion Show posts, and just a couple of posts from before 2K12 shipped to ask about if players can be edited. That was just a weak troll, because you wanted to bring up the fubar editing of 2K11 and the limits. That leads into a nice discussion about how The Show is better, too!

I think you are lying about seeing that in a retail version, since you obviously never posted about it. what you did was look for whatever negative video you could find and posted it here to play the game we see so many Show guys play.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #58
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Oread
Right, you post about 2K baseball all the time! A quick look at your history shows a bajillion Show posts, and just a couple of posts from before 2K12 shipped to ask about if players can be edited. That was just a weak troll, because you wanted to bring up the fubar editing of 2K11 and the limits. That leads into a nice discussion about how The Show is better, too!

I think you are lying about seeing that in a retail version, since you obviously never posted about it. what you did was look for whatever negative video you could find and posted it here to play the game we see so many Show guys play.
LMAO did you see me come on here and make a comparison? I think not. Secondly just cause I don't post on here all the time doesn't mean I don't frequent these boards. So maybe before you go out and start researching old posts you should think about that. I'm a dictionary salesman..........I don't have to read them to sale them. Secondly, I'm not lying it happened to me on 3 different occasions even after the patches. I figured it was just a fluke, cause it's only happened those 3 times and hasn't happened since. could pertain to the tadium i was playing in, but who knows I NEVER post in the bugs or glitches thread in ANY forum I don't take these things as serious as other do. I've always been a fan of 2k I've purchased every game of there's dating back to the dreamcast days. So maybe you should just take a step back and STOP the flame/troll war you are trying to start..............cause it's not going to fly with me. I don't care who you are or who you make yourself out top be it certainly isn't going to detour me from posting here. Just cause I haven't posted in here for a while doesn't give you the right to ASSUME I'm lying or I don't care or I'm troll. You're no judge.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #59
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Enough from both of you. Everyone back on topic.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #60
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
2K baseball does have this great fun factor. I think part of it is you have a lot of control over everything that happens. I enjoyed it quite a bit in 2K10 and 11 but the lack of polish and bugs soured me on the games after awhile.

My biggest pet peeve with 2K11 was the incredibly rigid and unrealistic hitting system IMO. All the outside pitches had to be hit to the opposite field which killed the game for me. Too many opp-bombs. Some guys like Bautista and most medium power hitters pull the vast majority of HRs. You see the opposite in this game pretty much and I couldn't deal with it anymore. I don't know how 2K12 was but if its anything close to what it was in 2k11 I will pass. If its improved significantly I will consider this game.
Agreed. I do find 2k baseball fun. Of course there are issues, as there are with EVERY game, but, playing 2k is just damn fun.

I really miss the old All Star Baseball method of the hitting cursor. If you missed the sweet spot, you missed the sweet spot. If you hit it good, you hit it good.

Now maybe you'll get a bleeder and will drop in or you'll hit a laser right at the shortstop. I loved having the feel of hitting it good or missing it.

Otherwise, I'll see if 2k13 will end up in my library. (Looking at it, 2k, 2k2, 2k5, 2k6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 are................I assume 13 will be too. Damn)
Old 01-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 4

ASBs hitting icon became complete cheese after a while. My brother and roommate in a season with the Red Sox had Manny's stats eventually reset they were so high. Like 200 HRs and over 350 RBIs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #62

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
We'd like to see proof that you have these funds before taking this wager any further...
Maybe if I win the million dollar challenge.

Speaking of that, another perfect game challenge means we won't get the first title update until 3 months after release.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I'm a dictionary salesman..........I don't have to read them to sale them.
That just became pretty apparent...
Old 01-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #64
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
That just became pretty apparent...
It's meant to be sarcastic...........but apparently you didn't get the hint. Believe me I know the difference between sell and sale you just happened to catch it just wasn't sure if your "Forum Detective" caught it or not. Anyways though i am looking forward to this years installment. I did enjoy last year's title minus the glitches so I'm hopeful this year some of if not most of it is cleaned up. With limited time to work on the product that might not be the case, but you never know they might surprise us.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-14-2013 at 12:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »