Home

2011 Cincinnati Reds

This is a discussion on 2011 Cincinnati Reds within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: 2011 Cincinnati Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Been to 8 or 9 Opening Days, you will have a blast!
Good luck trying to get players autographs on Opening Day tho.
Not saying it cant happen but I have noticed they dont sign as many on Opening Day and you will be fighting with 45,000 other people that day.
I attend about 60-70 games a year (my work has a box at GABP) and I have become lazy about attending Opening Day. I just dont feel like fighting the crowd or paying for expensive tickets. As I write this from my desk at work I am staring at GABP, I work right across the street.
Thats must be pretty neat working right across from the ballpark or torture i don't know which,lol.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:18 AM   #34
Rookie

Spider Tre's Arena

OVR: 5

anyone know when Votto's ESPN commercial is coming out? i've been waiting for it for like a month now
Old 02-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #35
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
I thought i heard they called school off for opening day but I am sure i am wrong on that since you guys are from Cincy. Sorry my mistake, maybe they should call off school,lol.
School isnt called off but if your parents take you to the parade and if you are lucky enough to have tickets you are not punished by your school.

I do know there was a big stink here last year because Police officers where siting kids that were at the Parade and around the stadium for not being at school, if they were not with there parents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 09:06 AM   #36
MVP

lonewolf371's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana
So I was looking over my Photos from the 2010 season, and I did a little photoshop work:

This is from the May 18th game vs. the Brewers. Votto Hit a game winning single in the bottom of the 9th off Trevor Hoffman allowing Chris Heisey to score the winning run:

Votto at Bat

Votto at Bat

Heisey Slide B&W Effect

Heisey Scoring the Winning Run
Holy dog feces, man. Those are awesome. Is there any way you could make a 1920x1080 of the Votto one? If that resolution is too high then I'll have to
NHL: Detroit Red Wings (26-20-12)
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers (FB: 1-11, BB: 15-12), Michigan Wolverines (FB: 7-6, BB: 19-7, H: 15-10-3)
Old 02-21-2011, 11:09 PM   #37
Banned

For anyone who might not know MLB networks 30 clubs in 30 days will be doing the Reds on 3/8 10pm Eastern.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #38
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
For anyone who might not know MLB networks 30 clubs in 30 days will be doing the Reds on 3/8 10pm Eastern.
I miss MLB Network, I'd love to catch this
Old 02-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
I miss MLB Network, I'd love to catch this
That sucks you don't have MLB network. I think I finally got my wife talk into letting me get MLB extra innings this year. She's never let me hav it before because I get NBA league pass. I have to have league pass where I live now so i can see my Pacers play. Where I grew up at I saw pretty much all of the pacers game. I also use to get the majority of Reds game where i live but since I moved up here where she's from all I get on a regular basis is the F'ing Cubs and White Sox's besides whats ever shown on ESPN. This year she finally caved I think and is going to order MLB extra innings for me so I am very excited to get to see a lot of Reds games this year.

On top of her getting us opening day tickets to Reds game this year, I think i might end up staying married,lol.

Last edited by travis72; 02-22-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #40
Rookie

Spider Tre's Arena

OVR: 5

my mom knows a guy who's a season ticket holder and when he's unable to go to a game, he's willing to give us the tickets

hmm, kinda hope he has something else planned during Opening Day and sometime during the Yankees series

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »