Home

2011 New York Mets

This is a discussion on 2011 New York Mets within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2011, 03:46 AM   #9

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 2011 New York Mets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=6159722

That really, really can't be good...they are running this franchise into the ground right now.
Just offer the team to Mark Cuban already. They need to sell the team not only for the sake of the organization but for the sake of their families.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

So back to baseball. What do you think about Beltran's move to Right and Pagan moving into Center? Does Beltran get traded once he shows he is healthy? Got to think the Wilpons would move any amount of money they can off the books.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #11
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

I like the move, especially with the questions about Beltran's knees. At this point Pagan can cover more ground.

I have to say thankfully Castillo is now gone.. not that I hated him but he was already declining when the Mets got him. Of course Perez really needs to go, but heard on the FAN today that apparently he has it in his contract that if he is released, he is to get the lump sum owed to him ($12 mil) within several days of his release..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #12
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
I like the move, especially with the questions about Beltran's knees. At this point Pagan can cover more ground.

I have to say thankfully Castillo is now gone.. not that I hated him but he was already declining when the Mets got him. Of course Perez really needs to go, but heard on the FAN today that apparently he has it in his contract that if he is released, he is to get the lump sum owed to him ($12 mil) within several days of his release..
Ollie has actually looked pretty good coming out of the pen. He's been facing mostly lefties. He's changed up his delivery and gone to an almost side arm throw. Im thinking he makes the team to atleast start the year out.

Beltran will probably start the year off on the roster but wont play for like a week or so. Kinda like what they did with Reyes last year.

Im hoping that Luis Hernandez is our new 2b men. With Murphy being a Ult guy off the bench(3b, 2b & 1b).

I like the makeup on this team. If they can pitch well I think they'll hang around for awhile. Not saying their going to the playoffs or anything. But their going to be a tough out.
NCAAF: Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB: Michigan Wolverines
Old 03-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

Well.. I think we've seen the last of Ollie now.. 2 HR's, 4 runs allowed (2 inherited) in today's game.. and if Luis's release also took the fan's reactions towards him into consideration, I wonder what the cheers did when Collins pulled Perez today means
Old 03-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Well.. I think we've seen the last of Ollie now.. 2 HR's, 4 runs allowed (2 inherited) in today's game.. and if Luis's release also took the fan's reactions towards him into consideration, I wonder what the cheers did when Collins pulled Perez today means
I guess I spoke to soon about Ollie. Oh well its time for a change anyway. Fingers are crossed for a competitive season.
NCAAF: Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB: Michigan Wolverines
Old 03-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #15
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

And Perez just shown the door!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #16

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
And Perez just shown the door!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Posted this in the ST thread might as well put it here.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »