Home

OS All-Time Classic Roster (The Show '12)

This is a discussion on OS All-Time Classic Roster (The Show '12) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #761
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OS All-Time Classic Roster (The Show '12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc22
Soto and Gullett will also be on the 40 man roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #762
Rookie

pulseox's Arena

OVR: 1
Smile Re: OS All-Time Classic Roster (The Show '12)

Just downloaded the rosters last nite and played the first game. (LA vs SD). I just needed to post a big THANK YOU to everyone who gave of their time and talents to make this excellent upgrade available for us to use.

I am a 64 year old player who plays MOM exclusively and the ability to "go back in time" and relive some of my past memories of days gone by is priceless. When I saw the excellent representations of Pee Wee Reese and Carl Furillo-I couldn't believe how real they looked.

The only thing missing now that would make the game complete for me would be the addition of Ebbets Field and an option to use Brooklyn unis.

The work is excellent! again my hat's off to you-THANK YOU!
Old 06-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #763
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulseox
Just downloaded the rosters last nite and played the first game. (LA vs SD). I just needed to post a big THANK YOU to everyone who gave of their time and talents to make this excellent upgrade available for us to use.

I am a 64 year old player who plays MOM exclusively and the ability to "go back in time" and relive some of my past memories of days gone by is priceless. When I saw the excellent representations of Pee Wee Reese and Carl Furillo-I couldn't believe how real they looked.

The only thing missing now that would make the game complete for me would be the addition of Ebbets Field and an option to use Brooklyn unis.

Post's like that make the these kind of rosters well worth it! Scooter really nailed a lot of those old timer's faces.

A couple more old stadiums, some more uniform options, a half stirrup option, and then a mullet/long hair and afro option would complete the game for me. Maybe next year.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #764
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Exactly. I think perfection is impossible but if we can all chip in with suggestions, etc., it will be pretty close.

This really is phenomenal what pjsnell and the others have done with this roster. I can't thank them enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarasus
Do have to say you guys did one hell of a job on this. It's not perfect but it is the best all time roster I have seen for the game.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #765
Rookie

TruBluDodgerFan's Arena

OVR: 2

THIS IS THE BEST ALL TIME ROSTER EVER!
Believe me I've seen a lot of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #766
Pro

drj32's Arena

Any chance that you guys will add any of these players to the 40 man roster?

Mets
Felix Millan?
Buzz capra?

Dodgers
Andy Messersmith?

Pirates
Richie Zisk?

Braves
Ralph Garr?

Indians
Charlie Spikes?
Oscar Gamble?
Dave Duncan?

Nats
Tim Foli?

Phils
Jim Lonborg?

Astros
Tommy Helms?
Roger Metzger?
Greg Gross?

Cards
Sizemore?
McBride?
Reggie Smith?

thanks
Old 06-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #767
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulseox

pulseox,

I can't tell you what it means to me! Thank you very much!
I have to say it's been a labor of love.Like most artist getting positive feedback is what we live for. My journey started 4 or 5 years ago when SCEA offered 'The Face Tool"I didn't want to release any players until I was happy with them.
The fact that you like my Pee Wee Reese means alot to me also. I have a personal story about the Boys of Summer.
I was 9 years old and my dad and family were stationed in Hawaii.
It was 1955 and the Brooklyn Dodgers were on tour after they won the World Series. My dad bought a ball to try and get an autograph. The Dodgers were playing the Hawaiian All-Stars. I went to their dugout and asked for them to sign it. A player told me they can't sign balls during the game.

So I started to walk away and Pee Wee Reese jumped up and said: " give me that ball son and I will get everyone to sign it." He said "come back after the game to get your ball."

I will never forget it I have that ball today with Pee Wee Reese, Roy Campanella, Duke Snider, Jr. Gilliam and Carl Erskin.

If you are interested in the players from the 50's and 60's you will find many more faces from that era on my "BigKlu" player vault.

I have about 360 players all my originals on my "BigKlu" vault so if you want to download some more 50's and 60's feel free.

My players on the BigKlu vault have faces only. I'm not good at doing attributes and would really appreciate it if someone would do the attributes.

thanks again for enjoying our effort.
scooter...BigKlu...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 06-16-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #768
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnell10
Post's like that make the these kind of rosters well worth it! Scooter really nailed a lot of those old timer's faces.

A couple more old stadiums, some more uniform options, a half stirrup option, and then a mullet/long hair and afro option would complete the game for me. Maybe next year.

pj,

I want to thank you and everybody who worked on this roster.
Great team, job well done.

Yes half stirrups hair options retro uniforms plus old stadiums.

i would also like to see an option for a 16 old classic team season.
These would be the 16 teams of the 50's.

scooter...BigKlu...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »