Home

Armor & Sword's/Marino's MLB 14 The Show Timed/Classic Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's/Marino's MLB 14 The Show Timed/Classic Sim Sliders within the MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's MLB 14 The Show Timed/Classic Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
It is an HBP.
wow you're right, for some reason I never remembered that being called...my bad

although then comes in the "attempt to avoid it" comes in to play, which never happened....so I guess it goes both ways
Old 04-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's MLB 14 The Show Timed/Classic Sim Style & QC Sliders

I'm completely new to The Show so I'm still learning a lot of things... I noticed that there's a feature called the Vault where you can grab sliders and rosters. Will these sliders be in there? Thanks...
Old 04-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #59
Rookie

cpuffnfl's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Has anyone noticed the fastballs are coming in harder than 13. Its becoming more apparent to me that was tuned up from the slow down we had in jumping from 12 to 13.

At least that has been my impression, and i am happy about that.
I'm a little late in responding and maybe someone else on the next page or so of comments already addressed this, but I have noticed that the heater gets to the plate a little quicker. That may be why my stride timing for pure analog hitting is off this year. There wasn't much change from '12 to '13 but the pitch speed is faster now. I just need to play more games to adjust. I've been playing RTTS as a starting pitcher so I haven't been batting a whole lot yet.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:31 PM   #60
Rookie

cpuffnfl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Page one is fully updated after yesterdays 12 hour marathon of playing both traditional sim style and quick counts and having the MLB Season Ticket streaming on my I-Pad watching my Yankees getting their first win of the season (yeah baby). Tanaka tonight!
I like you even more knowing you're a Yankees fan. I was so happy to see Tanaka get the win in his debut. And Pineda is pitching well today, first Yankee pitcher to shut out a team in the first inning so far this season. Now if we can just get some offense.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:50 PM   #61
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Will these work for meter pitching too, or do I need to try to learn classic pitching?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #62
Rookie

cpuffnfl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Will these work for meter pitching too, or do I need to try to learn classic pitching?
I use pure analog batting and pure analog pitching and the sliders are so far working pretty well. I may have to make an adjustment or two, but they've been solid for me. The best thing you can do is plug them in and see. We all have our own control preferences and I doubt Armor & Sword is testing these using multiple interfaces for batting/pitching.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:25 PM   #63
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

still having quite a bit of low scoring games, I find yes I am still fine hitting I am hitting into double plays far to much that's killing my score totals
Old 04-06-2014, 02:23 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

Having some issues with hitting on all-star, but don't want to lower the bar right now. I have been noticing the cpu hitting the wall often. Course I'm in AAA league, would that be normal? Thanks for the sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders »