Home

MLB '10: The Show $39.99?

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show $39.99? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 01:25 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show $39.99?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
That is very slimy of them to do that. Make your receipt change to the PSP version. No honor anymore in the world is there.

They had the PS3 version up there as well for that price. They pulled it and are hyper-linking to the PSP now.
I preordered it earlier and it still shows up as the PS3 in my orders page on Amazon. Hopefully it stays that way.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:46 AM   #50
Banned

FreezeTime's Arena

OVR: 7

I just got this email

Greetings from http://amazon.com/?tag=operasport-20.

We regret to inform you that an error caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

MLB 10 The Show

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have cancelled your order for this item.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our shipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or
cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy is posted in the Help section and is accessible through numerous other areas of our web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:53 AM   #51

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeTime
I just got this email

Greetings from http://amazon.com/?tag=operasport-20.

We regret to inform you that an error caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

MLB 10 The Show

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have cancelled your order for this item.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our shipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or
cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy is posted in the Help section and is accessible through numerous other areas of our web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.
Personally, they should have to honor that **** as they screwed up and not the consumer. It may suck but maybe next time they will make sure things are correct before posting them. I wonder if you raise enough hell that they would honor it? I doubt it as companies dont give a **** about the average consumer anymore but I guess it would be worth a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2009, 01:56 AM   #52
Rookie

Damn I just got the email. I guess Amazon won't be getting my money at all for this game now since they can't honor the price. Boooooo.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:06 AM   #53
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31

Same, just received the same Email... Meh

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 12-18-2009, 02:32 AM   #54
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Well damn. Maybe SCEA will still do it...
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 12-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #55
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

There is no honor anymore in the consumerist society.

At one time, it was illegal to not honor price mess ups.

Ah well, cant blame us for trying. This game is worth double the price IMO, compared to most games out there. And the play time most of us put into it, it is probably worth 4 times as much.

I have no problem paying full price for this series. And hope there is a collector's not announced yet.

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 12-18-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2009, 06:48 AM   #56
Rookie

marbury's Arena

bad luck for you guys

i was checking out amazon some minutes ago and there was no price for this game and currently shipping to US only
i think i have to buy it on ebay again
大谷 翔平 #17
Shohei Ohtani
It's ThaGreatMuta
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »