Home

MLB '10: The Show $39.99?

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show $39.99? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show $39.99?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan2222
Wanting a company to stand by their advertised price is trying to screw them over now? It would be screwing them over if I hacked into their site and changed the price, then tried to get it at that price. Thinking a company should be accountable for what they put on their site isn't trying to screw them over.
nah..your right it wasnt you really wanting to screw them over rather holding them to a mistake....just make sure for the rest of your life ppl hold you to your mistakes.

i'd rather just let it go rather than feel like i was getting screwed.
i'd also rather hope others might allow me to mess up from time to time rather than holding me to every mistake i might make....then again thats just me.
paying a fair price for a good product....never a problem with me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #66
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: MLB the show '10 for $39.99

I can never understand why people feel obligated to receive a discounted price when the retailer makes an honest mistake like this. I know plenty of stores will honor whatever price they have an item listed for on the shelf, but that's only done as a courtesy to the customer. In no way do they owe you anything whatsoever.

If you guys had been able to get over on them that would've been great. But I don't understand the ill will towards amazon now that they've caught their mistake. I would've done the same thing if I was them. There's no way I'd sell a product I only make 10% profit on in the first place for a 30% loss.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: MLB the show '10 for $39.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinthevan87
I can never understand why people feel obligated to receive a discounted price when the retailer makes an honest mistake like this. I know plenty of stores will honor whatever price they have an item listed for on the shelf, but that's only done as a courtesy to the customer. In no way do they owe you anything whatsoever.

If you guys had been able to get over on them that would've been great. But I don't understand the ill will towards amazon now that they've caught their mistake. I would've done the same thing if I was them. There's no way I'd sell a product I only make 10% profit on in the first place for a 30% loss.
ohhh i understand it....its those evil money makes and capitalist !!!!
shame on them and those "fat cat" bankers !!

ohh their sooo bad are the words mumbled as the mumbler goes off to work to make as much money as possible....it completely amazes me that ppl fall for this CRAP !!!!!

wasnt directing at you per se cardsfan....just ranting

lifes fairly simple for the most part, just try to apply the same principals to your life that some ppl try to jam down other ppls throats.
but this isnt the case, i see it as a case of misery loves company and mostly envy !! thats the key word envy envy envy ohh and "class warfare".....eeek ok rant off.

back to topic at hand
yes it would have been nice and a courtesy to allow those who jumped on it to get it for that price, but i completely understand and like i stated above never feel cheated and never have a prob paying a fair market price for a quality product.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2
Geez, just went to Amazon and the price offer is gone....
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #69
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

LOL at the guys pissed at Amazon. It was an honest mistake and the corrected it quickly. Why should they honor that price? It's not like you had to drive 15 miles in to town and waste time/gas only to be turned away, or they changed it two months later possibly costing you the opportunity at other deals.

I'm all for the rights of the consumer, but come on.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 12-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 46

i agree with the posters defending amazon.
I knew something was wrong when they posted it.
I ordered it, then they cancelled it and no biggie.

i love amazon. all they do is save me money.

they r fine in my book.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #71
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Really???
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »