Home

MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #89
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

Thanks SCEA....once again you step up to plate and hit a Grand Slam in extra innings to win the game!

Franchise mode is the MVP of The Show.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:18 AM   #90
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

Will this logic be also used for RttS seasons and how the CPU manages teams?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #91
MVP

OVR: 8

Anyone want to play the guessing game as to what's been added?

I'm going to say this is what I am hoping for:
  • Three team trades
  • Some sort of 'counter offer' system
  • Some sort of better 'negotiation' system with free agents (counter offers, preferences on what city they want to play, etc.)
  • more than 3 players per side in a trade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #92
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
Anyone want to play the guessing game as to what's been added?

I'm going to say this is what I am hoping for:
  • Three team trades
  • Some sort of 'counter offer' system
  • Some sort of better 'negotiation' system with free agents (counter offers, preferences on what city they want to play, etc.)
  • more than 3 players per side in a trade
Trade finder please!!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:24 AM   #93
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7
Did this mean only 10% of what they want to do to franchise for this year's release or down the road? Honestly, I've played enough text sports game to be very nervous when I hear of a major rewrite this close to release; not to mention a graphics based game. I know these guys will do all they can with patches, etc to fix anything that comes up but there always seems to be a nagging situation that drags on to the next version (like the 2013 issue). I was also a little troubled at the first response "what is the 2013 issue?" What? If someone who checks the OS forums doesn't know what the 2013 issue is, that has me a little worried. I know the game will be good and am looking forward to it. Guess I'm just a little jaded by sports games overall....Come on spring training...
Old 01-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #94
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Awesome news!!!
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #95
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22
Did this mean only 10% of what they want to do to franchise for this year's release or down the road? Honestly, I've played enough text sports game to be very nervous when I hear of a major rewrite this close to release; not to mention a graphics based game. I know these guys will do all they can with patches, etc to fix anything that comes up but there always seems to be a nagging situation that drags on to the next version (like the 2013 issue). I was also a little troubled at the first response "what is the 2013 issue?" What? If someone who checks the OS forums doesn't know what the 2013 issue is, that has me a little worried. I know the game will be good and am looking forward to it. Guess I'm just a little jaded by sports games overall....Come on spring training...
I believe that Knight said that Kolbe is well aware of the 2013 issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #96
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Well, this is awesome news, to say the least. I had been debating whether or not to purchase 11, or stick with 10 for awhile. Well you guys just sold me. My $$$$ is ready, bring on 11 !

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »