Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #337
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

If they fix the stats overlays, future schedules, and trade logic in franchise I will be a happy man.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 07-18-2012, 01:07 AM   #338
TCM
MVP

TCM's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

For customization, I'd love to be able to sort home vs away gear, especially for catchers. I'd also like to see more options for customization of a catchers mask, specifically color changes.

As for gameplay, I'd love to see more strikeouts on breaking pitches, pitchers rarely strikeout on breaking pitches, and are caught looking on them even more rarely.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #339
TCM
MVP

TCM's Arena

OVR: 15

One more thing, there NEEDS to be a way to negotiate contracts with players during the season.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #340
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55
There needs to be a noticeable difference in atmosphere from say a 6-1 game to a 3-2 game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #341
Pro

OVR: 11

Since I am more of a very ****** gamer i really enjoy the MLB today feature in the 2k series. I would love to see that added with the living rosters feature. That's really all I play....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #342
Rookie

OVR: 0

connected careers like madden!! create draft classes!! make all players (everything about them) editable so you can create a fantasy roster. Make their stats editable too so you can make a fake 33 year old whos been in the league 9 years and has a .323 batting average career and 364 homers. remove potential and base the progession on how the player does at their respective levels. Create a stadium in franchise, and move a team, even if it is very simple. or if there still is potential, make it editable.
Thats all off the top of my head
Old 07-19-2012, 12:35 AM   #343
Rookie

OVR: 0

Main thing I'm looking for is get rid of the spaghetti arm throws from the outfield that go to the moon.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #344
Rookie

OVR: 5

i took a break from diamond dynasty for a while to play frnchise and i went back to playing it yesterday and i came across the same problem. it is IMPOSSIBLE to turn a double play. either the second baseman or shortstop alwqays over throws the bag, even when they softly lob it. i needed some money for DD so i decided to try legend mode against the yankees and i was surprisingly winning 2-1 in the 8th when the 2nd baseman airmails the ball in left field when he is right next to 2nd base. needless to say i lost that game.

now i know why i stopped playing it. it literally happens EVERY GAME. i cant throw to second or first base on a bunt without the ball flying into the outfield. extremely annoying and just kills the fun of the game,.

Last edited by fanofikedavis; 07-19-2012 at 04:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »