Home

Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

This is a discussion on Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #377
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Community Day 2013 - Stadiums - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

I just wish they would fix the wall color at progressive field. Its been wrong since 07.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #378
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

After seeing the screenshots of the New Minor League and Spring Training stadiums, they also released the All-Star Game stadium which is Citi Field. I was really disappointed that the All-Star Game Logo didn't make it into the game. There is a sign below the Center Field Scoreboard in Citi Field. I was disappointed because the sign was there since end of last season. It still looks good, but that's a glaring mistake.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #379
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
After seeing the screenshots of the New Minor League and Spring Training stadiums, they also released the All-Star Game stadium which is Citi Field. I was really disappointed that the All-Star Game Logo didn't make it into the game. There is a sign below the Center Field Scoreboard in Citi Field. I was disappointed because the sign was there since end of last season. It still looks good, but that's a glaring mistake.
I am kind of glad it did not appear. I look to play a franchise of about 3 to 4 years. Not every year I go to New York to play the Mets will the All-Star game be played there.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #380
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
I am kind of glad it did not appear. I look to play a franchise of about 3 to 4 years. Not every year I go to New York to play the Mets will the All-Star game be played there.
This is exactly how i'd feel if I were a Mets fan. As a Royals fan we had the ASG decorations past the LF wall and a patch on sleeves that were permanent. So in 2017 there is a sign on the HOF building in LF that had "ASG JULY 2012".

Edit: Also Vasgersian had a line that would come up no matter the year, "Welcome to Kansas City the home of the 2012 all star game."
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 02-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #381
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
This is exactly how i'd feel if I were a Mets fan. As a Royals fan we had the ASG decorations past the LF wall and a patch on sleeves that were permanent. So in 2017 there is a sign on the HOF building in LF that had "ASG JULY 2012".

Edit: Also Vasgersian had a line that would come up no matter the year, "Welcome to Kansas City the home of the 2012 all star game."
Yeah True. I never thought of it like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #382
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

I concur on the lack of patches front.

Last year, the Cardinals wore World Champion patches in real life, but not in the game. At first, I didn't even notice. Then after the season was over, it made perfect sense not to have that patch in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »