Home

Is there ever a The Show PS3 Bundle?

This is a discussion on Is there ever a The Show PS3 Bundle? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #17
Banned

CubsHOF's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Is there ever a The Show PS3 Bundle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
You show me a launch game worth buying the new console for and I'm there.
Yep, that is always the true test. Sony is suppose to announce 2 games on the 20th. If the rumors of Uncharted and Killzone 4 being launch titles are true it may be worth it out of the gate and we'll always have The Show next year shortly after release.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Honestly i'd be seriously bummed if my PS3 crapped out right now with the show 13 right around the corner. I'm dfinitely buying a PS4 at launch so im not spending another 300 bucks on another ps3 for one game. I would send your broken PS3 back to sony to fix. Even out of warantee they may only charge u 100 bucks or so to fix yours.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsHOF
Yep, that is always the true test. Sony is suppose to announce 2 games on the 20th. If the rumors of Uncharted and Killzone 4 being launch titles are true it may be worth it out of the gate and we'll always have The Show next year shortly after release.
I liked Uncharted 2 much better than 3 so that won't do it and unless the PS4 version of The Show is head and shoulders above the version they make for the old 3 I am going to hold off. If they drop the machine for under $400 I will reconsider buying it at launch though but I doubt they go that low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »