Home

Press Row Podcast - Hands-on with MLB 14 The Show and More

This is a discussion on Press Row Podcast - Hands-on with MLB 14 The Show and More within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #41
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Press Row Podcast - Hands-on with MLB 14 The Show and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teigh Cubs Teigh
It seems that I can't like any posts either. Does anybody have any idea why?

Also thanks to Rich for explaining why the Podcast seemed a little iffy. It wasn't bad by any stretch (and to be fair I only listened to the part about The Show) and I have certainly heard much worse podcasts. Don't worry about it. It sounded unprepared and I guess for good reason.

Just for your honesty in admitting that that bit was unprepared and rushed I'll give you guys a listen. I appreciate the honesty even though I didn't think the quality was too bad and don't feel any explanation was really owed. Thanks for getting some second-hand information to us as quickly as possible and I'll be listening for more.

Same here..... no likey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 02:14 PM   #42
Banned

The_Duke's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFBUC
Same here..... no likey.
I wasn't able to like posts yesterday too, but so far today it seems to be working fine.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #43
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0

Ill say this, from listening to these podcasts for a few months, they're generally good.
Rich, sounds like youre taking the fall... This guy just wasn't invested or just flat out isn't very good at the interviewing process. Which is fine in reality who cares, doesn't make him any less of a human being obviously, just he failed, miserably... Im pretty sure I speak for majority of people who are in this section of OS when I say due to my obsession with the game I'd know everything I saw no bullet points needed to explain what I saw. The guy just froze up, I could tell you attempted a few times to help him on his path by chiming in, but don't take the fall its not your fault.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »