Home

List of Classic Seasons & Historic Specialty Rosters:

This is a discussion on List of Classic Seasons & Historic Specialty Rosters: within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 12:36 AM   #417
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: List of Classic Seasons & Historic Specialty Rosters:

PittBuc08 just uploaded his 1971 Roster. Well done with 29-30+ players per existing team.

Thanks PittBuc08 --- A Great Season addition ............
Old 02-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #418
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

OVR: 2
The 1987 set is defiantly full 90 as far as 1985 and 1986 I wouldn't say it was 100% be honest after the 1987 set I kinda just threw them two sets together was getting really burned out. But they're franchise ready. The last couple weeks I've been upgrading 1985 so it will be ready for the new game that is coming out. It will be full 90 with service time anywhere from 1 year to 24 years of service time so everyone won't be a rookie plus the salary will be somewhat correct by taken there salary from 1985 and using inflation I don't remember exactly how to do that will have to figure that back out but shortly after the release of the new game 1985 will be 100% franchise ready hope to have it done within the next month or so
Old 02-15-2016, 07:34 PM   #419
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

@jmeyers thanks for the info, I am going start an 87 franchise tomorrow but what I was wondering if any of the rookies were added, I hope not because I'd like to add them myself but if they are added in that's ok thanks for the awesome rosters

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 02-18-2016, 12:44 PM   #420
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemyers1975
The 1987 set is defiantly full 90 as far as 1985 and 1986 I wouldn't say it was 100% be honest after the 1987 set I kinda just threw them two sets together was getting really burned out. But they're franchise ready. The last couple weeks I've been upgrading 1985 so it will be ready for the new game that is coming out. It will be full 90 with service time anywhere from 1 year to 24 years of service time so everyone won't be a rookie plus the salary will be somewhat correct by taken there salary from 1985 and using inflation I don't remember exactly how to do that will have to figure that back out but shortly after the release of the new game 1985 will be 100% franchise ready hope to have it done within the next month or so

@jemyers I was wondering when you think your 90 man 1985 franchise will be ready, could you put it on 15 or are you just going to do it on 16, thanks very much for doing this I can't wait for the great roster

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 03-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #421
Rookie

The king of kings's Arena

Does anyone know if there is a full 90man roster for the 90's for franchise? any year will do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2016, 06:23 PM   #422
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

What is the consensus on what average is for power, 50? Is 65 too high to use as average? What about the majority of the other attributes, like contact, vision, discipline, H/9, BB/9, K/9 & HR/9, should they all be 65 for average? Also, if I use 50 as average for power, & then I see the HR numbers in a season are too low for my taste, will using sliders help? Or will I have to redo every single players power attribute manually? Thanks in advance for any & all responses.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-14-2016, 08:00 PM   #423
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The king of kings
Does anyone know if there is a full 90man roster for the 90's for franchise? any year will do
Phil Parent is working on 1994
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 03-16-2016, 05:31 PM   #424
MVP

The 1st Post of this thread has been revised awaiting the upcoming release of MLB The Show 16.

Please offer any suggestions on how we can make this thread as beneficial for all as we possibly can.

Thanks,
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »