Home

SBFM(OS) ROSTER v1

This is a discussion on SBFM(OS) ROSTER v1 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 11:04 AM   #49
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: SBFM(OS) ROSTER v1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
When starting a franchise, how do I get the CPU to not mess with my human controlled team when I end spring training?
i dont believe there is any way to do it, no options ive adjusted have stopped it
Old 08-15-2014, 11:12 AM   #50
Rookie

cra1971's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Anyone know if the equip edits for the Mets made it in?

Not yet. Sorry for the delay guys. May hit some of you up for the offered help.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #51
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

I noticed a couple guys like Jesus Sucre and TJ House were imported over with a CAP. Why was that done?

Also quite a few minor league teams had no set up men or closers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #52
All Star

OVR: 2

Oh yeah, is this the roster with the CAP's added for main roster guys or the one with only the edits to SCEA guys that preserves the stats. I know you mentioned there'd be two.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:32 AM   #53
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Oh yeah, is this the roster with the CAP's added for main roster guys or the one with only the edits to SCEA guys that preserves the stats. I know you mentioned there'd be two.
I remember him saying it would be a separate roster for guys like Trout. SCEA Trout and Machado are in this one. But wondering about the 2 I mentioned above.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #54
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
I remember him saying it would be a separate roster for guys like Trout. SCEA Trout and Machado are in this one. But wondering about the 2 I mentioned above.

Because they were already overwritten.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:00 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
This is stuff I didn't get to add in with my time frame.. It won't fix the issue long term tho. Still pitchers are gonna improve players are gonna improve we will see issues again.. Very frustrating.
Please don't kill me because I know a few weeks ago at one point, I was giving you a little bit of a hard time with not getting the rosters out by the All-Star Break, and I want to apologize again for that....

But why did you rush yourself so much to release rosters that you're clearly so discontent with? From what I've seen, the rosters are mostly amazing and obviously you should be beyond commended for everything you've put into them, but I think at this point after all the waiting, nobody would have minded if you wanted to put an extra day or two in to master your testing.

The more you're talking about your discontentment with these rosters, the more I'm seemingly being convinced I should wait until V.2 at this point to start my Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 12:02 PM   #56
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
Please don't kill me because I know a few weeks ago at one point, I was giving you a little bit of a hard time with not getting the rosters out by the All-Star Break, and I want to apologize again for that....

But why did you rush yourself so much to release rosters that you're clearly so discontent with? From what I've seen, the rosters are mostly amazing and obviously you should be beyond commended for everything you've put into them, but I think at this point after all the waiting, nobody would have minded if you wanted to put an extra day or two in to master your testing.

The more you're talking about your discontentment with these rosters, the more I'm seemingly being convinced I should wait until V.2 at this point to start my Franchise.

Blame the consumer. People kept asking, how much longer? Can't you just release what you have?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »