Home

2015 Yankees OSFM

This is a discussion on 2015 Yankees OSFM within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 09:27 PM   #57
Rookie

Ice27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2015 Yankees OSFM

Yanks just acquired Gregory Petit from Houston
Old 04-01-2015, 10:39 PM   #58
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice27
Yanks just acquired Gregory Petit from Houston
Thanks. Fortunately it looks like he's already in the game so we won't have to create him.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #59
Rookie

SGTthunder82's Arena

Okay I know this is probably not the proper place to do this, but I for some reason am unable to make a thread, and I figured this thread is probably my best bet. Do any of you real good CAP makers out there have a good formula for a mid-90's era Andy Pettitte? I want to make a RTTS player that is supposed to actually be Andy Pettitte, basically recreate his career. I can handle equipment, attire, pitches, and probably ratings. It's mainly face and head morphing that I'm looking for, I am terrible in that regard. Any help is appreciated. Again, I apologize for being off topic.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:15 AM   #60
Rookie

Ice27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Thanks. Fortunately it looks like he's already in the game so we won't have to create him.
I also didn't catch "Gregorio " getting auto corrected but it's a moot point. And I can indeed confirm he's in the game
Old 04-03-2015, 09:24 AM   #61
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTthunder82
Okay I know this is probably not the proper place to do this, but I for some reason am unable to make a thread, and I figured this thread is probably my best bet. Do any of you real good CAP makers out there have a good formula for a mid-90's era Andy Pettitte? I want to make a RTTS player that is supposed to actually be Andy Pettitte, basically recreate his career. I can handle equipment, attire, pitches, and probably ratings. It's mainly face and head morphing that I'm looking for, I am terrible in that regard. Any help is appreciated. Again, I apologize for being off topic.
Do you have '14? I think if you look around there should be a classic roster from that era, I would just copy the info over from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice27
I also didn't catch "Gregorio " getting auto corrected but it's a moot point. And I can indeed confirm he's in the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 12:12 PM   #62
Rookie

SGTthunder82's Arena

Yes, I still have 14. I'll see if I can find that roster when I get home around Wednesday(Spring Break), thank you very much. Do you happen to know the name of the file and creator by any chance?
Old 04-03-2015, 12:17 PM   #63
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTthunder82
Yes, I still have 14. I'll see if I can find that roster when I get home around Wednesday(Spring Break), thank you very much. Do you happen to know the name of the file and creator by any chance?
I would check out this list:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-rosters.html
Old 04-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #64
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

Alright, a lot of really good work being done by everyone, many thanks to all who are contributing. I'll be spending tonight compiling what we have and updating the spreadsheet so we have a good idea of what needs to be completed this weekend.

After I get that done tonight, I'll try to spend some time on stances/pitching motions and maybe do a couple faces. Apparently pitchers progress really fast this year so I'll also be doing some simulations to make sure our ratings and potentials are looking good.

We're doing well headed into the home stretch thanks to everyone who has been helping.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »