Home

Pittsburgh Pirates Edits

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh Pirates Edits within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2015, 12:24 PM   #9
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Pittsburgh Pirates Edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbarletta
No use for legends. The question becomes what happens if you replace those spots with new players: do I have to activate the legends draft fot them to be available once you start your franchise?
Good point. I already tested this with C. Joe, I substituted him for Ted Williams and Joe was in the FA list. Then I satarted a franchise with no Legends. Then checked the FA list (its one big list) and Joe was in there.

So it should be okay. I will double check though. Can you see if it works for you too? So I know I did it right.

Last edited by tree3five; 04-14-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:19 PM   #10
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

OVR: 1

Yes, its working. I guess the icon with the big L is what makes the difference. Great find, more room for actual players. Now, if we could just find a way to keep the players in the free agent list from retiring after the season if they are not signed.
Or better, if we could import players during the franchise. I guess this last one is very tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
Good point. I already tested this with C. Joe, I substituted him for Ted Williams and Joe was in the FA list. Then I satarted a franchise with no Legends. Then checked the FA list (its one big list) and Joe was in there.

So it should be okay. I will double check though. Can you see if it works for you too? So I know I did it right.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:39 PM   #11
MVP

tree3five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbarletta
Yes, its working. I guess the icon with the big L is what makes the difference. Great find, more room for actual players. Now, if we could just find a way to keep the players in the free agent list from retiring after the season if they are not signed.
Or better, if we could import players during the franchise. I guess this last one is very tough.
Awesome. Thanks for testing. I will put the Pirates extras over the legends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 08:29 PM   #12
MVP

tree3five's Arena

I'm still working on a stance for Pedro. I am liking Laird's stance, not great but best I can find.

I like Gwynn Jr stance for Rodriguez though.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:35 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

Anyone got a good overhead delivery for Liriano? He's been using one for what, three years now? And they still have his old delivery. There's plenty of overheads to choose from, but I haven't done enough homework to know which one is best.

I like E Johnson just fine for Pedro. It's always difficult to find a good stance for him, because he makes little tweaks to his like every single year. I just try to get it 'close enough' and stop caring unless someone finds a really a perfect one.
Old 04-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #14
Banned

VivaPittsburgh's Arena

Tree,

Will you be updating the over the original OSFM or the Millenium OSFM w/added SCEA players? Could you do the Millenium one as well if you aren't already?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:24 PM   #15
MVP

tree3five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaPittsburgh
Tree,

Will you be updating the over the original OSFM or the Millenium OSFM w/added SCEA players? Could you do the Millenium one as well if you aren't already?
I will only be updating the OSFM Ver 2. I plan on keeping the OSFM players and not overwriting with the new SCEA players. You can import the SCEA players if you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #16
Banned

VivaPittsburgh's Arena

Sounds good, I'll wait for that then. I know you said this weekend for yours, is OSFM v2 dropping this weekend as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »