Home

MLB on FOX: 2015 Opening Day Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB on FOX: 2015 Opening Day Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 10:53 PM   #65
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB on FOX: 2015 Opening Day Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by I0I HaVoK I0I
Any updates?
As I mentioned in the other thread (Injury thread) that I have had a few setbacks personal things that I had to attend to, but have work most of those out and will try to put as much time as I possibly can into the rosters and get them released soon. We have been working on tings here and there and AAA is almost 100% just a few more things there and I have already started importing all of AA players. I am not going to put as much time into double A as we did MLB, AAA this year. They will be accurate and have the correct players etc I just will to have enough time to get them as good as the other levels we did. Equipment and little things like that. If I mange to save some time on some other things then I will work more on Double A but were trying to get this completed and finally enjoy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 09:42 PM   #66
Rookie

What if these rosters don't ever come out? It's already the offseason & if we wait til the end of next year the servers 4 mlb 15 will b shut down cause sony rolls them over every year.

Last edited by APinkOtakuLover; 11-12-2015 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:10 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplayleagues
Not sure what you are implying here but I am not using anyone's rosters we have worked from SCEA roster update once i had them fix all the height and weight changes I provide the list every year to them.

Secondly we enter every single player ratings and pitch edits ourselves so we know that its accurate and no player over looked. I can guarantee anyone here that our rosters are not anyone's elses. I am not using OSFM, OSFM V2 or even willards this is completely all our work using a SCEA update. I know how long it takes to do pitch edits and doing them accurately I have did this since 2012 using seanjeezys.

The only thing I have used is the hybrid ratings from the excel charts and now WTNYS pitch edits.

and to be honest with you we are not exactly close enough to begin enter the pitch types in we have the stamina, h9,k9 etc still to do for the NL. Me and my ratings guy were going to enter the pitch types in for all the pitchers once we got the other stuff enter in probably once of the last steps we do. So before you start making your accusations be sure you know who I am and the dedication, work and knowledge of rosters and the game. I am not some little kid who goes and steal other great roster makers work. Anything I have used in the past I have given full credits to those guys. I have also shared many sources with willard and others to help OSFM and others as well make there rosters easier to do.
You sound like a little kid whining how you have the best rosters that still aren't released and should have been in June.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:51 PM   #68
Rookie

Any updates

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »