Home

1987 90-Man Port

This is a discussion on 1987 90-Man Port within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2016, 06:48 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 1987 90-Man Port

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemyers1975
Sounds great I can't thank you enough just pm me when your finished exporting then I'll do my part then pass it along to jethro thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any chance of getting you out of retirement mr. myers?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2016, 07:15 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 5

Phil and Jmeyers,

Phil my understanding is that you are finished with starters and free agents then working on relievers? I think we can use the Tony Gwynn and Ozzie Smith since the legend set is them from 1987. Either way works we can just stick with what we have because Jmeyers has the contract edited. Jmeyers you are going to do 40 man and lineups? Then I will do equipment edits. Let me know if this sounds right. Thanks again Phil
Old 04-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #43
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I can do the lineup and 40 man roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2016, 10:19 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
Phil and Jmeyers,

Phil my understanding is that you are finished with starters and free agents then working on relievers? I think we can use the Tony Gwynn and Ozzie Smith since the legend set is them from 1987. Either way works we can just stick with what we have because Jmeyers has the contract edited. Jmeyers you are going to do 40 man and lineups? Then I will do equipment edits. Let me know if this sounds right. Thanks again Phil
Equipment does not carry over from the port?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-12-2016, 08:00 AM   #45
Pro

OVR: 4

Latinoheat, some does man, but I think they mean since only some players had proper gear last year (a lot did but there are 2500+ players to worry about so my guess is that this stage will take the longest...nothing looks sillier than calling up say Kenny Lofton and he has baggy pants and whatever else...btw jemeyers, phil, & jethro you guys have done an AMAZING job with these and the time it took to reach this level on this roster is mind boggling. I can only hope everyone who picks these up appreciates the time and effort. Thanks again and can't wait!

PS - Given the very large workload concerning equip edits, I would be willing to throw my hat in the table for equip edits...have Mondays and Tuesdays off so I could potentially knock out a few hundred if not more nxt Mon/Tues if desired. Also, I have been using OOTP 17 for pitch edits on other rosters. If these are not done on a minor league level, I would also be willing to work on this in the future.

Last edited by ryan4889; 04-12-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 10:56 AM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4889
Latinoheat, some does man, but I think they mean since only some players had proper gear last year (a lot did but there are 2500+ players to worry about so my guess is that this stage will take the longest...nothing looks sillier than calling up say Kenny Lofton and he has baggy pants and whatever else...btw jemeyers, phil, & jethro you guys have done an AMAZING job with these and the time it took to reach this level on this roster is mind boggling. I can only hope everyone who picks these up appreciates the time and effort. Thanks again and can't wait!

PS - Given the very large workload concerning equip edits, I would be willing to throw my hat in the table for equip edits...have Mondays and Tuesdays off so I could potentially knock out a few hundred if not more nxt Mon/Tues if desired. Also, I have been using OOTP 17 for pitch edits on other rosters. If these are not done on a minor league level, I would also be willing to work on this in the future.
Amen. It's the little things! I'm also open to help with the grunt work.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:21 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 5

I did do a ton of equipment edits over the last few years and they do import issue is that when they add new shoes it will sometimes switch them around. So it looks goofy for Nolan Ryan to wear high top Nike air. Also the gloves I work on as well. Yes OOTP has great pitch information as I used Neyer James guide. We can always release one after the lineups are done and 40 man then the edits later after I take my time with them up to you guys. I will hustle on my end and we can go from there.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

So, here's what's left.

- National League starters.
- AL & NL relievers
- Making sure I ported all the players.

I'll be done before the weekend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »