Home

1987 90-Man Port

This is a discussion on 1987 90-Man Port within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2016, 11:21 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: 1987 90-Man Port

Man that's great relievers take a long time

Last edited by jethrotull; 04-13-2016 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Starters are done.

Final stretch, relievers!

I've also added Warren Cromartie to free agents because I wanted him in there :-p
Old 04-13-2016, 03:55 PM   #51
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
Starters are done.

Final stretch, relievers!

I've also added Warren Cromartie to free agents because I wanted him in there :-p
Talking Hardball with the Cro!!!!! (he used to say that all the time on a local radio show he hosted for a few years down here....love Cro).
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 08:14 PM   #52
Rookie

Cromartie is one of baseball's good guys and the face of the drive to bring back the Expos to Montreal. Also, a hell of a character. Had the occasion to shake his hand and get his sig on my Expos autograph ball, you never forget that smile of his.

American League is now done 100%, including proofchecking. The only generic left in the AL is on Seattle, and that is because the original data has Chris Taylor on the roster, and I can't export him since he's a licensed player.

National League relievers and proofchecking.

This comes out tonight.

Last edited by Phil Parent; 04-13-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:38 PM   #53
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
Cromartie is one of baseball's good guys and the face of the drive to bring back the Expos to Montreal.
Not to drive the thread off topic, but I wish Montreal would get back to the MLB level & one more team added in addition, just to get away from year round interleague. Other than for that reason, I'm against expansion, at least for another ten years. The most likely way I see Montreal getting the Expos back is relocation (Rays?).
But if MLB does expand by two, which city would be most likely to get a team? New York?
And would we have 4 eight team divisons or 8 four team divisions?
In any event, I plan on this weekend being nothing but a love-in with MLB The Show 1987.
Thinking may be time to try another Indian Summer & get Cleveland to the promised land.
Failed miserably last time I tried, finishing with right at 70 wins & 20 plus games back.
#44Syracuse
Old 04-13-2016, 09:22 PM   #54
Rookie

smpipkin's Arena

Excellent! I know what I'm doing this weekend. Thinking about a RTTS with these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2016, 12:38 AM   #55
Rookie

It is out!

Look for OS 1987 90-Man V1 in the vault.

I respected my ETA of two weeks, that's cool.

3 more generic players on NL teams due to licensed players being in the original file: one is on Florida (Miguel Rojas) and the two others on Arizona (Marcus Efting, Kyle Saul)

Jethrotull and Jemyers, this is all yours now! Keep using the topic if you want and if you need the thread title updated just PM me.

Thank you all and I'll see you in 1994!

Last edited by Phil Parent; 04-14-2016 at 12:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2016, 12:55 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Not to drive the thread off topic, but I wish Montreal would get back to the MLB level & one more team added in addition, just to get away from year round interleague. Other than for that reason, I'm against expansion, at least for another ten years. The most likely way I see Montreal getting the Expos back is relocation (Rays?).
But if MLB does expand by two, which city would be most likely to get a team? New York?
And would we have 4 eight team divisons or 8 four team divisions?
In any event, I plan on this weekend being nothing but a love-in with MLB The Show 1987.
Thinking may be time to try another Indian Summer & get Cleveland to the promised land.
Failed miserably last time I tried, finishing with right at 70 wins & 20 plus games back.
I've heard about relocation but mostly, people seem to talk about expansion. Don't know where they would go with the second team for it, but everything I hear say that the Expos would be in the American League to help rivalries with Toronto & Boston, since those are a natural for the local fans because of hockey. So the second team would be in the NL.

I'd go for four 8 team divisions, myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »