Home

OSFM V2.5 40-Man Roster

This is a discussion on OSFM V2.5 40-Man Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2016, 02:38 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM V2.5 40-Man Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTIMidati0n
If it is only your lineup you are concerned about you just want to make sure you move the 15 players that you don't want in the MLB down to AAA before you "end spring training". (40 man - 15 = 25 man roster for the regular season). As long as you do that it shouldn't mess with your lineups.

If you are concerned with the computer team lineups getting screwed up you would have to control all 30 teams (setting one profile for your team only and a "computer" profile for the other 29).

Hope that helps!
Yes, just my team, and it does - if I leave the extra 15 the CPU is deciding which to remove and also rebuilding my lineups based on it's selection..? I see... Thanks!
Old 04-28-2016, 03:57 PM   #58
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Thanks Pack!

MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: New York Knicks
Old 04-28-2016, 06:18 PM   #59
Rookie

guinness22's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack
Players that are on the 60 day DL are on the 40-man irregardless of the date they went on the DL.

Here is a list of the 60 day DL players that are on the roster so you that you can edit it to your liking. Note that the players below may not be on the 40-man roster if they were dropped off as the lowest rated players on a 40-man roster exceeding 40. I may compile a list of the players dropped off if requested.

BOSTON - Brandon Workman
TAMPA BAY - Alex Cobb, Chase Whitley
KANSAS CITY - Tim Collins, Jason Vargas, Mike Minor
OAKLAND - Felix Doubront, R.J Alvarez, Jarrod Parker
SEATTLE - Ryan Cook, Jesus Sucre
TEXAS - Keone Kela, Tanner Scheppers, Robinson Chirinos
ATLANTA - Andrew McKirahan, Paco Rodriguez, Jesse Biddle
MIAMI - Carter Capps
NY METS - Zach Wheeler
PHILADELPHIA - Matt Harrison, Mario Hollands, Aaron Altherr
WASHINGTON - Aaron Barrett
CHICAGO CUBS - Zac Rosscup, Kyle Schwarber
CINCINNATI - Michael Lorenzen
MILWAUKEE - Zack Jones, Sean Nolin, Yhonathan Barrios, Rymer Liriano
ST. LOIUS - Lance Lynn
ARIZONA - A.J. Pollock
COLORADO - Adam Ottavino, Jairo Diaz
LA DODGERS - Frankie Montas, Brandon McCarthy, Brett Anderson, Josh Ravin, Andre Ethier
SAN DIEGO - Buddy Baumann
SAN FRANCISCO - Ehire Adrianza

Great work all around Pack, thank you so much for doing this!

g22
Old 04-28-2016, 07:39 PM   #60
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGov
I'll probably get hell for this but...
I'll start with this, I am appreciative of everyone who's involved in making these rosters. It is truly a game-changer, but I'm just gonna say what others have to be thinking at this point...
I am so sick of all these false promises with estimated release times. An hour, a day, 2 days, etc...
I may sound like the biggest jerk right now but I don't say this to offend anyone. PackAttack is doing myself a well as everyone else a huge favor with this update so we can finally start our franchise for the last time.(hopefully)
Please don't take this the wrong way and I know, I know. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all, right? I believe that but with a lot of the rosters, the release times have been delayed and delayed and delayed...
Again, this is not to offend anyone and I don't mind waiting, I just dread getting my hopes up to start my franchise and again, I have to wait till tomorrow.
I can't be alone with feeling this way, and this is no knock on anyone on this forum. Id rather have no eta than one that's not realistic.
I know a lot of users here have busy lives with kids, jobs, spouses, etc. As do I, I only get a small window of time to enjoy this game AND these amazing rosters. But you guys sure know how to work my feelings lol. I've been excited to enjoy this game since the release date and can't truly do that till I begin my franchise with these rosters.
Hopefully I can do that tomorrow, I've only been saying that for the past couple weeks...
Again thank you to everyone involved, this is not an insult of any kind, I just needed to get this off my chest as it's been eating at me. Ok I'm done now.
Finally got a chance to read through the posts that came during the roster work hours and I hope everyone can start up their franchise now!

I definitely understand where you are coming from with this post. My hour or so estimate was way off (or very much on the so side) and I will look to be more conservative with ETAs in the future. After I started working through them, I decided to prioritize accuracy over speed as I wanted everyone to be able to download the roster, make the changes they want and then start their franchise without worrying about fixing my mistakes. With that said, I thank everyone for the support!
Old 04-29-2016, 10:33 AM   #61
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

Is this set the most up date? And does that include updated trades, signings, releases?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2016, 01:24 PM   #62
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
Is this set the most up date? And does that include updated trades, signings, releases?

Yes, it is based on OSFM V2.5, which I believe is mostly up-to-date as of Wednesday.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:21 PM   #63
MVP

tyler28's Arena

quick question. does the cpu controlled teams in franchise mode call up the injured major league players that are in a ball but on the 40 man roster? Or do i need to do a 30 team control. i would like to avoid that.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:58 PM   #64
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
quick question. does the cpu controlled teams in franchise mode call up the injured major league players that are in a ball but on the 40 man roster? Or do i need to do a 30 team control. i would like to avoid that.
no you need to add them to MLB/40 man roster/then manually injure for them to call up

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »