Home

2017 OSFM Hybrid

This is a discussion on 2017 OSFM Hybrid within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2017, 02:12 AM   #73
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2017 OSFM Hybrid

So I guess I can give everyone an update on our behalf. We had to make some minor tweaks to the ratings calculator to fix some issues, but everything is running smoothly now. We started importing ratings and pitch edits yesterday and have nearly 6 teams finished. It took us a while to get things smoothed out, but all should be ironed out now. I'm fairly quick at inputting ratings and pitch edits, and it takes me a little over 2 hours to input one team of ratings. Now times that by 30 and that's a minimum of 60 hours at the very least in just rating inputs. I've done some testing on the teams that are done and man... These ratings are amazing. They play soooo well together.

Stay tuned! I'll let you know when we're a little further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 02:32 AM   #74
Pro

Mattchu12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
So I guess I can give everyone an update on our behalf. We had to make some minor tweaks to the ratings calculator to fix some issues, but everything is running smoothly now. We started importing ratings and pitch edits yesterday and have nearly 6 teams finished. It took us a while to get things smoothed out, but all should be ironed out now. I'm fairly quick at inputting ratings and pitch edits, and it takes me a little over 2 hours to input one team of ratings. Now times that by 30 and that's a minimum of 60 hours at the very least in just rating inputs. I've done some testing on the teams that are done and man... These ratings are amazing. They play soooo well together.

Yeah buddy! Excited for these!
Old 04-14-2017, 07:32 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 15

Just curious.. How many people are on the hybrid team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2017, 09:07 AM   #76
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Sent from my SM-G903W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-14-2017, 09:27 AM   #77
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Your time, effort, and attention to detail is greatly appreciated. Thanks again to you, and everyone involved in this project.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #78
Rookie

Didn't have time to search this thread, but does the file have real life contracts too?
Old 04-14-2017, 10:00 AM   #79
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Left Shark
Didn't have time to search this thread, but does the file have real life contracts too?

Yes because we used OSFM 1.5 as a base, which included real life contracts. We may remove them if the issues it causes in Franchise are bad enough.

Old 04-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Yes because we used OSFM 1.5 as a base, which included real life contracts. We may remove them if the issues it causes in Franchise are bad enough.

I thought OSFM didn't use real contracts. I think they were only adjusted to be the right length in years but not correct dollars. I definitely noticed that Jason Heyward was way underpaid when I was looking at some big ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »