Home

I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS ....

This is a discussion on I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS .... within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2017, 04:04 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
What other changes did you do to this roster file? I was going to do a quick and dirty port to '17 and wondering what other transactions you did before posting this.
not much of anything. I put Bonds on the braves and traded a few ATL guys to SF. that is really all. it carrys-over with great precision and faces. a few guys with inflated contact numbers, like Clark and Hayes need to be tweaked.

sim sliders are 0/0/0 (ss/rs/mh) and inj. @ 6

and if you want more offense, enable DH in the NL.

enjoy
Old 04-03-2017, 10:30 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS ....

Please remove all fake transactions from this roster if ported
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-04-2017, 12:05 AM   #11
sr1
Rookie

wait - are these not in the vault for 2017? not seeing them. don't have 16 anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 11:19 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
My favorite thing about these rosters is that you have real players for the Dbacks and Rays. It's a plausible first year franchise level team with real players. I was expecting a bunch of "generics" on those squads.

Edit: said Rockies originally. Meant Rays
That was a ton of work but it was worth it. Combination of recently retired guys, international players and some players from the independents, plus players who would eventually play for those teams for real.

And I still have a full free agents list on top of that.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
I'm going to use this set to play around with sliders/settings, while in season mode. I changed Maddux's repertoire to RFB, CC, CUT, Sinker, Curve. Kept basically the same ratings you had just with some different pitches. Played game one with Psycho's sliders on All Star and it was kind of silly. 18 hits, 5 homers. Struck out 12 with Maddux. 13-0 over the Mets at Shea.

So, yeah I'm probably going to have to try different sliders/settings but it should be fun. Thanks for you work!
do you play on all-star ? It seems the best sliders to replicate stats are 0/0/0 (starter sta./reliever sta./manager hook). injury at 6 and glad u enjoy the set.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr1
wait - are these not in the vault for 2017? not seeing them. don't have 16 anymore
no, they will have to be ported to 17. you will need to save a file from 16 and then sim spring training and things will be fine. this is the most accurate roster out there, imo when it comes to classic rosters that you can keep playing in the future.

enjoy
Old 04-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
That was a ton of work but it was worth it. Combination of recently retired guys, international players and some players from the independents, plus players who would eventually play for those teams for real.

And I still have a full free agents list on top of that.
how did you do pitch edits ? and thanks for ur work. did this really take 3-years ? I suggest you enjoy MLB 17 and download the edited tweaks that I made. u owe it to urself

: )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashbuggie
do you play on all-star ? It seems the best sliders to replicate stats are 0/0/0 (starter sta./reliever sta./manager hook). injury at 6 and glad u enjoy the set.
Honestly, in previous years I mostly just just played rtts pitcher. I've been working a lot on my hitting recently though. I'm trying to find the right sliders for me to run franchise when OSFM drops, hence using All-Star with Psycho's All-Star sliders. I'm now trying to find a HOF set to suit me because those settings/sliders aren't really doing it for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »