Home

I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS ....

This is a discussion on I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS .... within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
UPDATED -- I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS

search my PSN ID: SaintPadrePio

Roster named: 1994 Done OS and 1994 Done (same roster - just two separate files).

download roster and create season save file in 16.

load up 17 and transfer the file.

set sliders for sim as: starter stamina, reliever sta,, and manager hook at ZERO

injuries at 6

fielding %'s are exact.

era's are almost exact (higher NL era if you put DH in NL).

too me, and for those of us that were b/t ages of 10-20 at the time - this is better than playing with the current roster.

If anyone is to port 94, I suggest using this file.

ALL Credit to Phil Parent. I think he spent three years working on this - so, the least I could do was put the proverbial **cherry on top** !!!!

Feedback or criticism is welcome.

Oh, and Bob Hamelin needs to get some love, as he was ROY that year in AL.

I still have to tweak a few guys with inflated stats. However, I applied the Stamina edits and look at this great roster:

http://www.dailymotion.com/fatima20201

Last edited by squashbuggie; 04-03-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 12:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS ....

Edited:

Randy Johnson needs to from ATL to SEA for Jason Schmidt.

Barry Bonds and Rich Monteleone need to go from ATL to SFG for Ryan Klesko and Steve Avery. (Tony Graffanino was a Brave on SFG too, but I'm not worried about him that much)

Last edited by Jello; 04-02-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:47 AM   #3
Banned

Re: I put the finishing touches on Phil Parents Absolute Master Piece - 94 OS ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Just loaded it up and Randy Johnson is on the Braves? Looks like you've got Jason Schmidt on the Mariners. I'm guessing that's the mixup right there.

Hell, I might just run with it. Hardly seems fair but might be kind of fun. Maddux, Johnson, Glavine, Smoltz, Avery. Decent rotation.

Edit...Barry Bonds is on the Braves too. Haven't found who to swap him for yet...

Klesko, on the Giants.
LOl. I made those two trades cause I gonna role with Atl. Those trades both could've realistically happened. I may edit OSFM 07 as well. Just edit H/9 fo SP and maybe RP as well. If u wanna help, let me know. Maybe 1-2-hrs. of ur time would help the process. Who you gonna Franchise with ?

Thx

: )
Old 04-02-2017, 12:53 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashbuggie
LOl. I made those two trades cause I gonna role with Atl. Those trades both could've realistically happened. I may edit OSFM 07 as well. Just edit H/9 fo SP and maybe RP as well. If u wanna help, let me know. Maybe 1-2-hrs. of ur time would help the process. Who you gonna Franchise with ?

Thx

: )
From what I remember, the Braves had to choose between Bonds and Maddux in free agency '93, I guess. Obviously they picked Maddux and I don't regret that. Of course Bonds went on to put up numbers never seen before or to be seen again, but I'm not sure I'd want all that baggage with a player I had to root for. And Maddux is and will always be my favorite player ever.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:55 AM   #5
Rookie

My favorite thing about these rosters is that you have real players for the Dbacks and Rays. It's a plausible first year franchise level team with real players. I was expecting a bunch of "generics" on those squads.

Edit: said Rockies originally. Meant Rays

Last edited by Jello; 04-02-2017 at 01:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 12:06 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
From what I remember, the Braves had to choose between Bonds and Maddux in free agency '93, I guess. Obviously they picked Maddux and I don't regret that. Of course Bonds went on to put up numbers never seen before or to be seen again, but I'm not sure I'd want all that baggage with a player I had to root for. And Maddux is and will always be my favorite player ever.
Thx for feedback. Do u think I went to far w/ Johnson to Atl ? Lol. Braves were gonna trade for Bonds in I think 92 and Leyland vetoed it. Yes, I wanted the rays to be a 60-win team. Send me a friend request on PSN if u wanna. Enjoy
Old 04-02-2017, 01:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashbuggie
Thx for feedback. Do u think I went to far w/ Johnson to Atl ? Lol. Braves were gonna trade for Bonds in I think 92 and Leyland vetoed it. Yes, I wanted the rays to be a 60-win team. Send me a friend request on PSN if u wanna. Enjoy
I'm going to use this set to play around with sliders/settings, while in season mode. I changed Maddux's repertoire to RFB, CC, CUT, Sinker, Curve. Kept basically the same ratings you had just with some different pitches. Played game one with Psycho's sliders on All Star and it was kind of silly. 18 hits, 5 homers. Struck out 12 with Maddux. 13-0 over the Mets at Shea.

So, yeah I'm probably going to have to try different sliders/settings but it should be fun. Thanks for you work!

Last edited by Jello; 04-02-2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:13 PM   #8
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

What other changes did you do to this roster file? I was going to do a quick and dirty port to '17 and wondering what other transactions you did before posting this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »