Home

MLB THE SHOW 18: Fully Editable MLB Players

This is a discussion on MLB THE SHOW 18: Fully Editable MLB Players within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2018, 07:51 PM   #33
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB THE SHOW 18: Fully Editable MLB Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMan17
Another thing: How can a guy like Aaron Hicks (3rd year w NYY) still have a player card from Twins? Sonny Gray too (A's)
There are many others but not in front of the game right now so don't know exactly
It's just LAZY
I agree somewhat, but would be happy or thankful for players to just even have a player card for the ones who don't. I mean I get it when rookies debut this year and SDS adds them during a roster update those not having a player card until the following year, but veteran players, rookies who debut last year should all have some kind of Topps card or photo of some kind.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:57 PM   #34
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

As I have said before and most people are saying it is all about diamond dynasty now that fantasy baseball type mentallity. so they think not enough people care about fringe players not being in the game or player cards. unless they are a Mike trout Harper etc or a top 100 player
Old 03-27-2018, 09:46 PM   #35
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Accurate Vazquez I made if anyone is interested 20180327_204558.jpg

I put it in the vault under his name

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 10:21 PM   #36
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

It amazes me that this isn't getting that much attention. To me this is a big deal, that most of the guys that made their debut last year are created players, and even the ones that aren't editable still have generic faces. I wish we could get an explanation on this. Maybe I'm making a much bigger deal than it is.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:46 PM   #37
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Accurate Vazquez I made if anyone is interested Attachment 148457

I put it in the vault under his name

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Here is one I did on 16 not sure how it would look bringing it all the way to 18. Check out my arena for faces I have done over the years.

Old 03-27-2018, 10:48 PM   #38
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crains13
It amazes me that this isn't getting that much attention. To me this is a big deal, that most of the guys that made their debut last year are created players, and even the ones that aren't editable still have generic faces. I wish we could get an explanation on this. Maybe I'm making a much bigger deal than it is.
I agree, and if you guys can up-vote this thread maybe more people will notice it and maybe even post it on social media so it gets the attention it deserves.

Trust me I have reached out to the Devs I talk to already about it.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:51 PM   #39
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

that's the thing if players are going to have a generic face I wish they made those editable for us.

otherwise we just lose their audio ID stats etc. if we create from scratch. so i sadly take the generic face over losing all that.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:04 AM   #40
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crains13
"As you know, we spent a lot of time working on revolutionizing Online play and spending countless hours updating the vendor signs at stadium to accurately reflect real life. We simply just don't have enough time to spend on non-important things like the looks of the baseball players in the baseball game you're playing. Maybe next year?"

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »