Home

CRP Roster 2019

This is a discussion on CRP Roster 2019 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2019, 05:35 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: CRP Roster 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Alright this is what I was afraid was going to happen. My fault I should have started a thread for the roster I put out but to be honest I’m not at all interested in maintaining that roster so I didn’t want to dedicate a thread to it.

In some other threads I had told people that I was going to do a roster with a bunch of prospects and have it ready for release day for people that didn’t want to wait to start a franchise.

I realized that if I put my mind to it I could realistically transfer over not only just top prospects but all the players. I thought that could help give the guys working on the CRP rosters a head start and that’s what lead me here.

I thought about not releasing a roster and just giving my roster to these guys to work on privately but I ultimately wanted to keep my word when I had said I would release a roster.

Unfortunately my decision to release that roster has hijacked this thread and made things confusing and again that’s my fault . Sorry guys.

Lisac is basically making my very raw and messy roster more useable.

The CRP roster will blow the roster I uploaded or the one that lisac is doing out of the water with missing players, different faces, correct ages, correct numbers and more than anything rerates which are more important than ever with SCEAs new rating system.

So basically wait until CRP is out to get a real roster. And there is no TBA on that. I was going to start sunday but if its not a complete roster i think I will wait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2019, 05:41 PM   #402
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Alright this is what I was afraid was going to happen. My fault I should have started a thread for the roster I put out but to be honest I’m not at all interested in maintaining that roster so I didn’t want to dedicate a thread to it.

In some other threads I had told people that I was going to do a roster with a bunch of prospects and have it ready for release day for people that didn’t want to wait to start a franchise.

I realized that if I put my mind to it I could realistically transfer over not only just top prospects but all the players. I thought that could help give the guys working on the CRP rosters a head start and that’s what lead me here.

I thought about not releasing a roster and just giving my roster to these guys to work on privately but I ultimately wanted to keep my word when I had said I would release a roster.

Unfortunately my decision to release that roster has hijacked this thread and made things confusing and again that’s my fault . Sorry guys.

Lisac is basically making my very raw and messy roster more useable.

The CRP roster will blow the roster I uploaded or the one that lisac is doing out of the water with missing players, different faces, correct ages, correct numbers and more than anything rerates which are more important than ever with SCEAs new rating system.
Cujo dont sell yourself short-
You put alot of time and effort into transfering those players. Not a chance in hell I wouldve had the patience to do all you did!
Old 03-27-2019, 05:44 PM   #403
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith05
So basically wait until CRP is out to get a real roster. And there is no TBA on that. I was going to start sunday but if its not a complete roster i think I will wait
No TBA on that (prob looking mid to late April at earliest)
The roster Cujo did is really good and has alot of the top prospects in there.
So when I release his revised roster it will be pretty close to accurate.
Just wont have new stances and deliveries yet
Old 03-27-2019, 05:58 PM   #404
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Let me just say what’s happening and happened

Babybomber did a roster in 18 up to date rosters cujo transfer all those player over to a roster over a whole weekend. Obviously doing it fast on his own there was bound to be a few errors duplicates ect

I am doing a completely different base roster to rectify that. All the duplicates the Acuna being a rookie the accidental importing over. Ect. Sadly the only way is to do an entire new base to fix it up you can export scea players

Willard is doing the vets faces those vets have been exported that turned generic if we make them CAP wet get the Acuna problem and we would have 50 30 plus year old rookies.

I’ll be exporting played from cujaa roster and many other people that are working behind he scenes doing other work with team rosters

I will start a new fresh thread when they are done.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:17 PM   #405
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
It is 1 roster.

Cujomatty transferred everything from '18. This was put on vault.

Next, missing players were being created, transactions being done.

Next, lineups and 25 man rosters are being complete. This is the one that will be out Sunday.

After that, I assume that release on Sunday will be used as the base for the group doing face edits and equipment. And then to have ratings adjusted. Maybe vice versa.

Once that is done, there should be a final product.
From what i understand in this thread the one out sunday is not the CRP roster so not so sure when you say that the CRP roster will be out sunday, havent seen Niner post about the release date yet since from what i understand he will be the one releasing it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2019, 06:32 PM   #406
Just started!

Hey guys - first of all HUGE props to all of you doing work on these rosters. Can't even imagine all the work you're having to do to help us gamers out. I'm relatively new to the Show, and these rosters have been amazing in the past, so I'm looking forward to what you guys are doing.

I see the Cujo said he's uploaded a roster to the vault for the time being. How can I find that to upload it? Is there a roster name or user name I should search for? Sorry if that's been listed before - I've searched through this thread and can't seem to find it.

Again, thanks for all you guys are doing!
Old 03-27-2019, 06:37 PM   #407
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju6
Hey guys - first of all HUGE props to all of you doing work on these rosters. Can't even imagine all the work you're having to do to help us gamers out. I'm relatively new to the Show, and these rosters have been amazing in the past, so I'm looking forward to what you guys are doing.

I see the Cujo said he's uploaded a roster to the vault for the time being. How can I find that to upload it? Is there a roster name or user name I should search for? Sorry if that's been listed before - I've searched through this thread and can't seem to find it.

Again, thanks for all you guys are doing!
Think its called Something BettyWhite- it will have the most Downloads of any current roster
Old 03-27-2019, 06:40 PM   #408
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunGaming44
From what i understand in this thread the one out sunday is not the CRP roster so not so sure when you say that the CRP roster will be out sunday, havent seen Niner post about the release date yet since from what i understand he will be the one releasing it
The base roster is off of CPR's downloaded by BabyBoomer.
Cujo downloaded players into CPR's roster
I am doing the lineups and rotations-

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »