Home

RBU Update - version 19.1 (download link)

This is a discussion on RBU Update - version 19.1 (download link) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: RBU Update - version 19.1 (download link)

Hey Doncropper, I would like the file for the ratings calculator too, please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2020, 05:44 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLasorda
Hey Doncropper, I would like the file for the ratings calculator too, please?
It is too large to send via email BUT I have loaded them to my Dropbox account THUS anyone needing it just send me a PM with your email address and I will authorize you to access it. Of course, this is JTommy67's masterpiece and I am only making it available for those that can't get it from his upload. This is for his RBU V20.1.

Last edited by doncropper; 04-07-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:10 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
It is too large to send via email BUT I have loaded them to my Dropbox account THUS anyone needing it just send me a PM with your email address and I will authorize you to access it. Of course, this is JTommy67's masterpiece and I am only making it available for those that can't get it from his upload. This is for his RBU V20.1.

Don,

How many real players are contained in say a 2001 roster file ?
I notice from OOTP 2008, the minor league rosters are very sparse.
If I was to do a 2001, 70-Man file with real guys, is it possible to get all those

Player names from RBU?
Old 04-07-2020, 07:55 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamina30
Don,

How many real players are contained in say a 2001 roster file ?
I notice from OOTP 2008, the minor league rosters are very sparse.
If I was to do a 2001, 70-Man file with real guys, is it possible to get all those

Player names from RBU?
Likely not because the Version I use (which I think is V1.5) teams have any where from like 60-74 or so --- but you can always go to the next years (i.e. 2002 in your example) and add those that weren't in the 2001 list.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:34 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
Likely not because the Version I use (which I think is V1.5) teams have any where from like 60-74 or so --- but you can always go to the next years (i.e. 2002 in your example) and add those that weren't in the 2001 list.

May you please send me link and instructions for how to download that Utility? And how do I search by team, and get the Minor League guys. Cause all I see in "Career and Yearly Ratings" is 40-Man rosters. Sorry for dumb ? questions. Thx

Last edited by Stamina30; 04-07-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:52 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamina30
May you please send me link and instructions for how to download that Utility? And how do I search by team, and get the Minor League guys. Cause all I see in "Career and Yearly Ratings" is 40-Man rosters. Sorry for dumb ? questions. Thx
It is too large to send via email BUT I have loaded them to my Dropbox account THUS anyone needing it just send me a PM with your email address and I will authorize you to access it. Of course, this is JTommy67's masterpiece and I am only making it available for those that can't get it from his upload. This is for his RBU V20.1. The individual season files have separate tabs for each team which includes the minors if you select that option during creation. However, I have created them already with RBU V1 and also have them loaded to my Dropbox account which I can share with you as well if you care to have that versions files instead of the latest ones. That could save you a lot of time since you won't have to create each individual season. I have 1950-1999 if that works for you. Just let me know.

Last edited by doncropper; 04-07-2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:32 AM   #31
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Doncropper - Thanks for putting them in the DropBox. I was able to get them today. Also, I use a Mac and everything worked fine for me.
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »