Home

Roster Sticking

This is a discussion on Roster Sticking within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2022, 09:54 PM   #73
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Roster Sticking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm
It's not broke, that's how it works in real life. In Spring training guys get optioned back down to the minors.

It is if I have everything to manual it should not be adding players to the 40 man. I skip ST and advanced to regular season it should not be adding players to 40 man when set to manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2022, 10:23 PM   #74
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Sticking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
It is if I have everything to manual it should not be adding players to the 40 man. I skip ST and advanced to regular season it should not be adding players to 40 man when set to manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to send down 14 players yourself for all 30 teams. otherwise the CPU generates it itself and screws all your lineups up as well, nothing to do with Ridin roster's it's the game itself
Old 05-10-2022, 10:06 AM   #75
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Roster Sticking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
You have to send down 14 players yourself for all 30 teams. otherwise the CPU generates it itself and screws all your lineups up as well, nothing to do with Ridin roster's it's the game itself
Yes, but the main complaint is that it wasn't always this way. Before someone could make a roster outside of Franchise Mode with everything correct and as long as there was only 26 (or 25 at the time) on the 40 man Roster it would stick and you could immediately start a Franchise without spending hours fixing everything while in Franchise Mode. One person could save everyone a lot of work. Now everyone is basically on their own.

I remember back in the day, I forget if it was PS2 or PS3, you could actually share Franchise files so someone could actually start a Franchise with all the correct lineups, rotations and manual injuries then share it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »