Home

Franchise Fidelity to Reality Roster Project (Official Thread)

This is a discussion on Franchise Fidelity to Reality Roster Project (Official Thread) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2022, 05:02 AM   #609
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Franchise Fidelity to Reality Roster Project (Official Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm
I love how you purposely didn't respond to my comment... very classy.
I honestly have no idea, unless Fidelity uploaded yours into his vault, then I’m probably using the OG version.
Old 07-25-2022, 11:04 AM   #610
Just started!

nbrammer3's Arena

OVR: 0

Stumbled on this thread, and took a look at your “Test 2” ratings.. these are phenomenal. Well done. Spencer Strider rating dialed in. How many teams have you done? And are they all updated and uploaded to the vault?
Old 07-25-2022, 11:37 AM   #611
Pro

Bushido's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrammer3
Stumbled on this thread, and took a look at your “Test 2” ratings.. these are phenomenal. Well done. Spencer Strider rating dialed in. How many teams have you done? And are they all updated and uploaded to the vault?
Thank you.

So far (in that version you downloaded) the teams that I’ve completed are Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2022, 01:06 PM   #612
Just started!

nbrammer3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
Thank you.

So far (in that version you downloaded) the teams that I’ve completed are Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati.
Right on. Thx for the reply. How quickly have you been knocking these out? A couple a day? Do you update this post when you complete another team?
Old 07-25-2022, 01:55 PM   #613
Pro

Bushido's Arena

Quote:
Right on. Thx for the reply. How quickly have you been knocking these out? A couple a day? Do you update this post when you complete another team?
I usually average 2 a day on the weekday. I will probably get 3 done today. I’m working on Cleveland right now, and so far they have been the most time consuming out of all the teams I’ve done so far.

I want to knock out 3, possibly 4 today. I will def update the thread after each day to list what teams I’ve completed.
Old 07-25-2022, 02:08 PM   #614
Just started!

nbrammer3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
I usually average 2 a day on the weekday. I will probably get 3 done today. I’m working on Cleveland right now, and so far they have been the most time consuming out of all the teams I’ve done so far.

I want to knock out 3, possibly 4 today. I will def update the thread after each day to list what teams I’ve completed.
Right on. Your ratings are so good, that it helps unbelievably for franchise realism and longevity. When you finish a team do you update them to the vault immediately ? Or do you wait to do it when you are done for the day? Just didn’t know your process. Thx.
Old 07-25-2022, 02:11 PM   #615
Pro

Bushido's Arena

Quote:
Right on. Your ratings are so good, that it helps unbelievably for franchise realism and longevity. When you finish a team do you update them to the vault immediately ? Or do you wait to do it when you are done for the day? Just didn’t know your process. Thx.
I don’t update the vault daily. I only did it in this instance because the reds fan wanted it, and didn’t necessarily care about the rest of the teams wanting to be completed lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2022, 04:01 PM   #616
Pro

Bushido's Arena

Cleveland is finished (Thank GOD!) They had quite a few players at incorrect positions based on their 2022 season. More than a couple prospects who have been released, and needed to be filled in by an active one. I have been able to add every teams 2022 3rd round pick as well.

Not a Guardians fan, but their farm system has some impressive pitchers who are knocking on the door to the big leagues. They also have a plethora of talented short stops. They could easily acquire a big name at the deadline by trading a few of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »