Home

P.A.D.'s 2016 Hall of Fame Sliders - for those who think AllStar remains too easy

This is a discussion on P.A.D.'s 2016 Hall of Fame Sliders - for those who think AllStar remains too easy within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2016, 02:36 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: P.A.D.'s 2016 Hall of Fame Sliders - for those who think AllStar remains too easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap87
Hi there mate, will this sliders work for legend mode

I honestly don't know. I guess you can try them.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:37 PM   #10
Banned

Re: Do I just suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohio3839
I feel like I strike out alot. Am I doing something wrong. Anyone have this issue. And have any tips?

Thanks

Lower pitch speed or raise timing. I raised timing from the last update for this very reason.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:09 AM   #11
Banned

Re: P.A.D.'s 2016 Hall of Fame Sliders - for those who think AllStar remains too easy

Made a few small changes to human and cpu pitch control and pitcher consistency. Cpu wasn't generating enough offense. I think I'm close now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 05:07 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
Lower pitch speed or raise timing. I raised timing from the last update for this very reason.

what did you raise timing to???
Old 04-13-2016, 12:54 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohio3839
what did you raise timing to???

I actually changed it back in today's update. The first post has all the current sliders. My latest changes increased user pitch control and pitcher consistency to 3 and raised cpu contact to 6. I'm feeling good about these now.
Old 04-17-2016, 04:55 PM   #14
Rookie

Do you strike many CPUs out looking?

On a base hit up the middle can you score from second?
Old 04-18-2016, 12:01 PM   #15
Banned

Barg, yes. I've struck out many CPU batters looking.
And yes, on a single up the middle, the runner from second will score on most instances.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 12:14 PM   #16
Pro

PAD, I find All Star pitching to be way too easy and not a challenge. I use a complete clean screen (no ball marker, hot zones and no vibration). I enjoy your settings and Mike Lowe's HOF Pitching settings, overall. But, it seems I am having one problem, though. It seems like I can be cruising along pitching a good game, then suddenly, the AI will erupt with 4-5 runs. Normally, this occurs around the 5th-6th inning. I stay very conscious about mixing it up, walking guys to get to the weaker hitter behind them, mound visits and pitching changes, but it seems almost unavoidable. No matter what I seemingly do, this eruption will occur. Are you finding this to be an issue? Also, it seems like Solid hits on 5, and even 4, the AI hits are consistently 95 MPH + off the bat. But, there are too many weak hits when Solid Hits are on 3. Do you find the hits off the bat are way too hard too often when this option is set to 5?

Last edited by Fcshuckers73; 04-18-2016 at 12:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »