Home

Armor & Sword’s MLB The Show 22 Classic/Directional/Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s MLB The Show 22 Classic/Directional/Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2022, 02:26 AM   #265
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Sword’s MLB The Show 22 Classic/Directional/Clean Screen Simulation Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgess
I read something from GamePur saying that the 3 best hitting views for MLB the Show 22 are:

Offset zoom
Strike zone 1,2,3
Zoom

Agree??

I’ve tried most views over the years and I always end up using The Show 15
The show 15 is a great view…..all those mentioned above are geared toward on-line play IMO.

I started using fish eye in MLBTS 20 and haven’t looked back since.

It’s a great challenge w/ a wonderful view
Of the parks. Warning: it’ll take a good 25 games to get locked in, but it’s worth the growing pains.

Dowie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2022, 02:54 AM   #266
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword’s MLB The Show 22 Classic/Directional/Clean Screen Simulation Slide

I was playing on fish eye after watching Armor for a number of years but in 20 I was struggling a lot and realised for the smaller size screen I play on it might be better to play on a view that was a little more zoomed in.
I found the wide camera which I’ve been using since and it’s been better for me and I still get a decent view of the parks. I’m still not sure if there is another view that would be good to see the pitcher better than fish eye but also have good view of the parks?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-10-2022, 06:40 AM   #267
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

OVR: 0

View of the parks are great, but I’m there to hit the ball. I use The Show 15 and customize it a bit. I tried fish eye and I feel like I’m hitting from the stands.

Old 04-10-2022, 06:52 AM   #268
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer89
View of the parks are great, but I’m there to hit the ball. I use The Show 15 and customize it a bit. I tried fish eye and I feel like I’m hitting from the stands.

Yeah I hear ya. I feel like Wide has been a good balance of hitting pretty well and having good view for me but was just curious if anyone else here had any different hitting cameras that were good balance of those too…

Last edited by Jonotheking9; 04-10-2022 at 06:56 AM.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:28 AM   #269
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotheking9
Yeah I hear ya. I feel like Wide has been a good balance of hitting pretty well and having good view for me but was just curious if anyone else here had any different hitting cameras that were good balance of those too…

Fish Eye 2 for me as it is a nice balance between The Show 15 and Fish Eye.

Old 04-10-2022, 08:59 AM   #270
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Fish Eye 2 for me as it is a nice balance between The Show 15 and Fish Eye.

Ok cool I’ll take a look at that

Old 04-10-2022, 11:19 AM   #271
MVP

I'm getting a lot of very high launch angles on hits. Lots of pop ups and fly balls that hang up and doe at the warning track. Anyone else seeing similar? I do bump the wind slider up so idk if that has anything to do with it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2022, 12:25 PM   #272
Rookie

I know this is a mlb 22 the show thread, just wanted to share, armor would be proud of this madness...

im in my last game of the season, of my 2021 franchise with the rangers on mlb the show 20... and i just wanted to show you the madness in the standings....

crazy!! every game every pitch!

we can win the division, get a wild card spot, play a tie breaker or go out without playoffs!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »