Home

Uniform schedules

This is a discussion on Uniform schedules within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-01-2023, 06:02 PM   #49
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Uniform schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Calling it now, the D-Backs will retire one of their alternates at the end of the season and will have a Teal Alternate top next season. They really emphasize Teal being their Default Team Color 1 for the main Home Uniform.
I went to the Padres series in AZ last weekend, and you can see it in the stadium. Things in the stadium seemed to have a lot more teal in them, especially in the signage and the marketing stuff there.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:08 PM   #50
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I LOVED the snake scale uniform set they were wearing for a while. There really was nothing else like it

The jersey's were ok but I didn't care for the hat.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 05-01-2023, 08:34 PM   #51
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I went to the Padres series in AZ last weekend, and you can see it in the stadium. Things in the stadium seemed to have a lot more teal in them, especially in the signage and the marketing stuff there.

I need the purple and teal back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2023, 09:04 PM   #52
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Calling it now, the D-Backs will retire one of their alternates at the end of the season and will have a Teal Alternate top next season. They really emphasize Teal being their Default Team Color 1 for the main Home Uniform.
I think they'll have a whole new set of uniforms. And the colors will probably be Black, Red, and Teal. Maybe they bring purple back, but I think they'll stick with red. I could see them going with a teal jersey over the red, though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2023, 12:40 PM   #53
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I'm cool with having teal in their uniforms. I just wish the home and road matched. If they put teal in the gray uniforms as well I'd be fine with it.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 05-02-2023, 08:05 PM   #54
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I'm cool with having teal in their uniforms. I just wish the home and road matched. If they put teal in the gray uniforms as well I'd be fine with it.

Right. That's my only beef with teal being apart of their uniforms. It's only on their home uniforms and nowhere else on any of their other uniforms. It looks so out of place.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 05-02-2023, 10:53 PM   #55
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Right. That's my only beef with teal being apart of their uniforms. It's only on their home uniforms and nowhere else on any of their other uniforms. It looks so out of place.
Only a hunch, but given the process to change uni’s, plus all the marketing stuff, I believe in the near future you’ll see more color consistency in their uni’s. When I was there it felt like they were in the middle of a larger change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2023, 11:26 PM   #56
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
That's why I think they're changing their uniforms. The teal is their alternate, and only got moved to "home" because Nike was making them get rid of one. Them keeping that one and upgrading it to "home" signals that they wanted to keep teal as part of their identity. It's popular. It being their home now instead of an alt is Nike's fault.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »