Home

Anybody else just waiting for May/The Show 14 to purchase a PS4?

This is a discussion on Anybody else just waiting for May/The Show 14 to purchase a PS4? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2014, 01:40 PM   #65
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anybody else just waiting for May/The Show 14 to purchase a PS4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
i think it really depends on where you live..

i was somehow hoping that I might get a 2nd build ps4 if i wait till somewhen in may. i know chances are small.

also right now there are really 0 games that intrigue me available on the ps 4

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That's why if you know you want a PS4 when MLB 14 comes out don't take your chances. You don't lose that much by buying it now instead of waiting. Especially if you're in an area where they are scarce you might be limited to online retailers.

If you are not 100% in on the PS4 for the launch of MLB 14 then you should wait until you're sure you want one. But once you commit, start looking for one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #66
Rookie

I have a PS3 & PS4. I'm hoping I can buy it for the 3, then upload my Franchise to cloud & download it to 4 when it comes out.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:34 PM   #67
Rookie

WB1214's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman0023
I have a PS3 & PS4. I'm hoping I can buy it for the 3, then upload my Franchise to cloud & download it to 4 when it comes out.
You will be able to!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:31 PM   #68
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Ok just found out Batman Arkham Knight the sequel to BAA and BAC is PS4 only and being released in Oct 2014 so I might pickup the Show on the Cheap then but I just cant justify the purchase now as the ps4 version just looks like a ps3 port with better graphics but the Batman game almost looks like a Ultra High def movie WoW and IMO the Show should have just did a separate PS4 version to use all its PS4 power and give it a all new fresh look .
Old 03-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Ok just found out Batman Arkham Knight the sequel to BAA and BAC is PS4 only and being released in Oct 2014 so I might pickup the Show on the Cheap then but I just cant justify the purchase now as the ps4 version just looks like a ps3 port with better graphics but the Batman game almost looks like a Ultra High def movie WoW and IMO the Show should have just did a separate PS4 version to use all its PS4 power and give it a all new fresh look .
I was gonna mention the B:AK game before bc it does look insane. But these aren't the forums for it, so i held back. But since it's here, yeah, looks like a definite must buy.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #70
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I was gonna mention the B:AK game before bc it does look insane. But these aren't the forums for it, so i held back. But since it's here, yeah, looks like a definite must buy.
Yeah BAK is a Real PS4 system buyer !!! sad its not on the ps3 but I finally understand the tech knowledge thing and thats why I wish the Show would just done player models brand new and fresh for the ps4 as they just look tired and old after many years but now in hi def doesnt really do much for me you know what I mean ?
So I will wait till October to make the switch as all my other games are on the ps3 only .
Old 03-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #71
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BGA...=operasport-20

in stock for those looking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2014, 02:29 PM   #72
Rookie

Dodgersnlakers109's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok I've changed on this I was going to wait until the show was released but they officially said that watch dogs comes out may 27 which would just have me spending way to much money in May.. Seriously My Moms bday + Mothers day buying a ps4 and the show+watch dogs. So im going to pick up a PS4 tomorrow when I get off work probably pick up one game if there was one game I should get any suggestions? I am really hoping for a ps3 to ps4 upgrade deal so I can pick p the show in April also hoping it comes out before watch dogs.

Last edited by Dodgersnlakers109; 03-07-2014 at 02:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »