Home

Trade in Your PS3 Copy of MLB 14 The Show and Upgrade to the PS4 Version For $19.99

This is a discussion on Trade in Your PS3 Copy of MLB 14 The Show and Upgrade to the PS4 Version For $19.99 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2014, 11:41 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trade in Your PS3 Copy of MLB 14 The Show and Upgrade to the PS4 Version For $19.

I received coupon 4 days ago and I already had $25 dollars in trade value so I'll just need to bring in PS3 version for upgrade. I'll get PS4 for absolutely nothing yeahhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2014, 10:52 AM   #74
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Trade in Your PS3 Copy of MLB 14 The Show and Upgrade to the PS4 Version For $19.

Still waiting...

I called Gamestop corporate and they told me not to panic unless I still haven't received it by the last day in April.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #75
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

I don't see how this is a good deal? You spend $80 for one game. Yeah you get to play the PS3 version but your save data is not transferred, why not just wait the month?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2014, 03:03 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_Hokies
I don't see how this is a good deal? You spend $80 for one game. Yeah you get to play the PS3 version but your save data is not transferred, why not just wait the month?
Season, Offline Franchise and RTTS progress should be able to be saved to the cloud and downloaded to the PS4, just like with the Vita.

Plus I play this game year-round, and getting a head start on the gameplay tuning and tweaking was worth the $20. I understand it's not like that for everyone, though.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_Hokies

I traded a few games so PS3 version was $35 and the PS4 version will $20 so I'll get both for less than $60. The enhancements to gameplay enough for me to have purchase PS3 at full price if need be. I needed my baseball fix and enjoying the heck out of MLBTS 14 so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2014, 04:24 AM   #78
Rookie

mlbguy4life's Arena

This totally sucks ......

I am a rewards member at gamestop, I bought the ps3 version of the show '14 at Gamestop, but I bought it on April 4th , so now I can't get the trade in offer.

I WILL NEVER BY ANYTHING AT GAMESTOP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

The only reason I bought the ps3 version was so I could upgrade to the ps4 version. They won't honor the trade because I bought the game 2 days early. Like it really makes a difference.....
Old 04-14-2014, 05:13 AM   #79
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbguy4life
This totally sucks ......

I am a rewards member at gamestop, I bought the ps3 version of the show '14 at Gamestop, but I bought it on April 4th , so now I can't get the trade in offer.

I WILL NEVER BY ANYTHING AT GAMESTOP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

The only reason I bought the ps3 version was so I could upgrade to the ps4 version. They won't honor the trade because I bought the game 2 days early. Like it really makes a difference.....
Wait..What???

The PS3 version came out on April 1st so you didn't buy it early so what's the issue??
Old 04-14-2014, 06:03 AM   #80
Rookie

mlbguy4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
Wait..What???

The PS3 version came out on April 1st so you didn't buy it early so what's the issue??
You have to buy within 30 days of the release of the ps4 version according to the idiot at my local gamestop. I guess there could be the possibility of them being mistaken, but either way I think ill just buy it somewhere else just to spite them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »