Home

Turner Field PS4

This is a discussion on Turner Field PS4 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #41

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Turner Field PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ10
I didnt say they didnt post, I said they never directly answer questions like this one. It will be some vague answer like "if we could we would" not a detailed reason they cant. And at least once (probably a few more times) one of those things that "wasnt possible to put in the game" showed up in the next years game.
They owe us an answer now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 10:42 PM   #42
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
They owe us an answer now?
Quite frankly yes. They make the video game and get to sit in a chair ON THE CLOCK getting paid to be on this site answering questions. Maybe its just me but if I run a company and I am paying you to post on a message board and talk to the people that keep your job alive thats called customer service and I expect it to be done right and questions to be answered correctly. Once you are at home and off the clock post what you want.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #43
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

Quote:
I didnt say they didnt post, I said they never directly answer questions like this one. It will be some vague answer like "if we could we would" not a detailed reason they cant. And at least once (probably a few more times) one of those things that "wasnt possible to put in the game" showed up in the next years game.

Just as we just saw they come on FORUMS and answer stuff for us gamers, something most developers or in this case community managers don't do...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :-)
Old 05-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #44
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Quite frankly yes. They make the video game and get to sit in a chair ON THE CLOCK getting paid to be on this site answering questions. Maybe its just me but if I run a company and I am paying you to post on a message board and talk to the people that keep your job alive thats called customer service and I expect it to be done right and questions to be answered correctly. Once you are at home and off the clock post what you want.
Russell posted a couple of minutes ahead of you. It's a copyright issue.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46 PM   #45

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
lol.

I've heard some ridiculous things over the years but to say the devs get paid to sit here and post on a message board is literally one of the worst.

No, they get paid to develop the game you love. Visiting this site is something they do on their own time.

Carry on though.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46 PM   #46
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by videogameprojr
Just as we just saw they come on FORUMS and answer stuff for us gamers, something most developers or in this case community managers don't do...
That's not necessarily true. Most companies have PR reps who are registered to their site's official forums, sometimes developers.

Now, there's a big difference between that and head game developers asking for feedback and suggestions on a third-party site. SCEA San Diego definitely goes above and beyond for us, and they are commended for it.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 05-03-2014, 10:50 PM   #47
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
What's not true? Do you work with brands, and copyright lawyers? (Serious question) It's not changing for copy right infringement issues. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to understand this.
because you are "infringing" on other copyrights in the game. thats why its so hard to believe. I dont work with copyright lawyers anymore than you do, but I and most of the people on this board have the common sense to know when we see something that is an "infringement" in one stadium and then are told that something is missing from another stadium because "infringements" cant be in the game its an insult to our intelligence. You can either use "infringements" or you cant, its an umbrella, its not a stadium to stadium thing. Unless you called up the president of chick fila and asked to use the cow and he said if you do Ill sue you. If thats the case THEN SAY THAT! dont just say "we cant, bye" being honest with people will go a long way with what you can and cant do.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #48
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
lol.

I've heard some ridiculous things over the years but to say the devs get paid to sit here and post on a message board is literally one of the worst.

No, they get paid to develop the game you love. Visiting this site is something they do on their own time.

Carry on though.....
so the posts they make in the middle of the work day when they are at work on the clock, they are not getting paid for? sure thing.

and for the record I dont love the game, I like it, it has a long long lonnnggggg way to go before I will ever love it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »