Home

Download Times

This is a discussion on Download Times within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 12:36 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Download Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrack08
Hey... you should chillax. You're the only one being rude here. If you're an aggressive dick, don't be surprised if people are rude back.

This is Sony's MO for any digital game I've downloaded at midnight. It takes ~30 minutes before it's actually available.
It's still not available Pedro.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2014, 12:42 AM   #50
Just started!

abrack08's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock
It's still not available Pedro.

I am aware. I didn't guarantee it would be 30 minutes. In fact, in my previous post I said 20-40 minutes, as when I preordered the South Park game I couldn't download it until 11:40. I'm not saying this isn't a Sony Fail, just that it's par for the course at this point.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:48 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
I am aware. I didn't guarantee it would be 30 minutes. In fact, in my previous post I said 20-40 minutes, as when I preordered the South Park game I couldn't download it until 11:40. I'm not saying this isn't a Sony Fail, just that it's par for the course at this point.
This is my first download on the PS4. It said it was going to be available anytime after 12:01am EST. it is not.

I'm not sure how I'm being aggressive or a dick here. I got a smart aleck response after I said it wasn't available. Not from you...some other dude.

I'm well within my rights to be peeved at this point...again, not you...that other fella.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 12:53 AM   #52
Just started!

abrack08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock
This is my first download on the PS4. It said it was going to be available anytime after 12:01am EST. it is not.

I'm not sure how I'm being aggressive or a dick here. I got a smart aleck response after I said it wasn't available. Not from you...some other dude.

I'm well within my rights to be peeved at this point...again, not you...that other fella.

One guy posted a sarcastic (and in my opinion, funny) gif. You called him a dick, which I thought was a bit of an overreaction as the gif didn't seem that mean spirited. Then you posted this:

Quote:
So far, sony is a fail.

I'm sure I'll be lambasted by virgins and fanbois alike quite soon. Amazing, but that's the world we live in.
Which is where the "aggressive dick" thing came from.

I'm with you on this not being cool. It was advertised as Midnight EST, and we're almost an hour late at this point. I was just letting people know it's not really out of the ordinary (though I haven't seen one this late before)
Old 05-06-2014, 12:58 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
One guy posted a sarcastic (and in my opinion, funny) gif. You called him a dick, which I thought was a bit of an overreaction as the gif didn't seem that mean spirited. Then you posted this:

Which is where the "aggressive dick" thing came from.

I'm with you on this not being cool. It was advertised as Midnight EST, and we're almost an hour late at this point. I was just letting people know it's not really out of the ordinary (though I haven't seen one this late before)
Well I wish I would have known their SOP before deciding to go digital. For whatever reason, my PS4 grabs about half the download speeds it should. I won't be able to start the download again until lunchtime tomorrow...whereas, a stop by the local GameStop would have me playing SEVERAL hours in advance.

I figured I'd be able to download this thing overnight. That's obviously not the case.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:09 AM   #54
Rookie

finally as of 12:09cst downloading in progress.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:13 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoxeno
finally as of 12:09cst downloading in progress.
How did you get your download to start? I'm still not seeing the option.

Thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 01:16 AM   #56
Rookie

...and I've restarted my PS4 several times hoping the download option would kick in. No dice.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »