Home

MLB 15 Road To The Show Wishlist

This is a discussion on MLB 15 Road To The Show Wishlist within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #73
Rookie

schnitzelrocket's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 Road To The Show Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Road to the Show hands down is the most impressive career mode of any sports game. But with that being said it can always get better here are some things that would help.

1.) Post Game Interviews are a must in every career mode imo

2.) GM/Coach interactions/conversations

3.) The ability to request for teammates to get traded or certain players get signed during offseason,

4.) Like 2K use to do when they would ask for 5 players u would like them to trade 4 B4 the deadline

Whats on your wishlist?
I agree with all of these. I think it would make franchise a lot more fun if there was some sort of a news panel that showed with like the latest rumors buzz and any speculation regarding certain teams. I think it would give it a more authentic feel.

I also feel like the fielding could be cleaner and smoother. I feel like it is rather choppy at times and I also feel like some of the animations make the play too close or even involve a runner to be safe when he should have been routinely out.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #74
E=MC(2)

Mitchrapp's Arena

The problem I see with post game interviews and GM/Coach interactions is there is only so much you can do. With what NBA2K did, it got repetitive and boring the longer you did it. As far as requesting players get traded, that's not baseball. No GM will get rid of a player because you suggested it. It's not realistic.

At least that's my take on it..

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Tigers
Michigan Football

I didn't mean to hit the umpire with the dirt, but I did mean to hit that bastard in the stands. -- Babe Ruth

Trying to sneak a pitch past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster. -- Joe Adcock
Old 08-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #75
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4

1.Bring back the newspaper clips 2. RTTS: Have agents or at least someone to help you with your contract's ect, 3. Give us something to spend our hard earned money on like equipment , personal trainer to earn more training points , ect. 4. After you reach a certain progression level or for each level maybe equipment upgrades or training points ect.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Last edited by BSUFAN; 08-13-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 9

I hate that they took away the newspaper and its ridiculous that they still don't have a twitter feed when the other 2 major sports both have one in there respective Career modes.

Also coach/manager logic sucks they really need to give the managers a brain yesterday I was on 2nd with a guy on 3rd 1 out and the pitcher was up to bat and guess what he struck out instead of BUNTING for a run. that's just bs

Also camera angles need to be fully customizable I usually play 2b for my cubs but with how stacked they are at IF positions I decided to play LF now and needless to say the transition hasn't been so smooth giving the fact that they don't allow u to zoom out the camera so I can see where the ball is going to land have to base it solely on ball trajectory.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 08-17-2014, 05:56 PM   #77
MVP

og236's Arena

All I want is customizable draft classes like in 2K that we can upload to the vault, & a create a stadium feature for franchise mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #78
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

No specific order

1. More batting glove/shoe styles (already been discussed on here)

2. More options for walk ups/HR styles--like being able to use Jose Bautista HR swing with Pedroia's walk up and Hunter Pence's actual stance (just random examples)

3. SINGLE-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Better GM/Manager logic. Take it to another level--GM/Manager traits. One GM may take more of a "moneyball"/saber metrics approach during the offseason, another may be more inclined to get into a spending war. Plenty more you could use

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 08-18-2014, 03:41 AM   #79
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

I definitely want stuff that's been mentioned in here. The contracts meaning something, 2k-style things like picking targets for free agency/trade deadline (if course if your in MLB), A ball and A+/A-/rookie
Ball, etc.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:46 PM   #80
Just started!

1. I think the mlb draft in the show is just embarrassing. Theres absolutely no fun in it whatsoever, all you do in it is scout and find out some of their attributes like contact, hitting, fielding, etc. It's not helpful really and it's just no challenge to it. All I really end up paying attention is their potential. They should make it more like madden and unlock attributes and get certain amount of points a week. It should also have a draft board of projected picks.

2. The draft presentation is awful, in fact its hard to say there's any presentation at all. There's no commentary you just pick and thats the end of it. They need to add some storylines like in madden to make the draft somewhat fun to do.

3. Why doesn't the draft give us any info on the college they go to or where the high school is in like what state. It makes it a lot interesting when they add little simple detail like that.

The show draft is far behind any other games draft and they should really start looking in to fix it. Reply to this if you have anything to add on it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »