Home

hitting homeruns

This is a discussion on hitting homeruns within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2014, 05:33 AM   #1
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
hitting homeruns

which interface give you the most home runs?how do you hit homeruns?

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 05:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: hitting homeruns

I used zone, analog, and zone analog they are all great when you get used to them. But seems like zone is most consistent and easy to lay off bad pitches. With analog one u start your swing u wanna kill everything lol but Idk I had so much fun when I tried analog. But for online games zone seems best due to the lag. Definitely hit more Homers with zone online
Old 06-29-2014, 05:55 AM   #3
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay5Ice
I used zone, analog, and zone analog they are all great when you get used to them. But seems like zone is most consistent and easy to lay off bad pitches. With analog one u start your swing u wanna kill everything lol but Idk I had so much fun when I tried analog. But for online games zone seems best due to the lag. Definitely hit more Homers with zone online
but what do you do to get the hr do you influence your hit? do you only use power?where do you place the pci?

Old 06-29-2014, 06:42 AM   #4
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
but what do you do to get the hr do you influence your hit? do you only use power?where do you place the pci?
Place the PCI in a spot where you think the ball is going to be. If it's not in that location lay off and wait for a better pitch. I've hit homeruns using the contact,regular and power swing. Be patient and work the count.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:30 AM   #5
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
Place the PCI in a spot where you think the ball is going to be. If it's not in that location lay off and wait for a better pitch. I've hit homeruns using the contact,regular and power swing. Be patient and work the count.
side note r u a big wrestling fan? back to topic does timing give u better chances?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 02:21 PM   #6
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
side note r u a big wrestling fan? back to topic does timing give u better chances?
I was a huge wrestling fan back during the Attitude days. I still love to play the games and buy them every year. Now a days I watch it here and there and I know what is going on story line wise. I wish they would turn Cena heel already , it would make everything much more entertaining. It would be like when Hogan joined the NWO! I just marked out a little bit there thinking about it happening and LOL it still riles me up.

Back on topic, I thought hitting with timing was kind of off. The PCI would jump all over the place and I finally decided to give zone a try and have not looked back since.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #7
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I use Zone and just try to have good at bats. But be a situational hitter. Runner on 1st less than 2 out, you are gonna get a ton of pitches down. Keep watching them till they leave one in the zone and hit it hard.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #8
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
I was a huge wrestling fan back during the Attitude days. I still love to play the games and buy them every year. Now a days I watch it here and there and I know what is going on story line wise. I wish they would turn Cena heel already , it would make everything much more entertaining. It would be like when Hogan joined the NWO! I just marked out a little bit there thinking about it happening and LOL it still riles me up.

Back on topic, I thought hitting with timing was kind of off. The PCI would jump all over the place and I finally decided to give zone a try and have not looked back since.
so what im doing is im guessing up and just aiming down lol. is that bad so far its working lol now i just have to learn to take balls i swing at everything

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »