Home

The most INACTIVE trade market in MLB The Show Franchise History?

This is a discussion on The most INACTIVE trade market in MLB The Show Franchise History? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2014, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

DJeterFan2's Arena

OVR: 0
The most INACTIVE trade market in MLB The Show Franchise History?

I've played my Yankees Franchise for a season and a month now, and even though I have 30 team control, there have been ZERO trades in 13 months of my franchise. Everything is set to auto, yet the only roster moves i've seen are waiver pickups of scrubs who were DFA'd. Has this happened to anyone else?

I know there are some ridiculous trades that happen thanks to the computer's trade logic, but to have no trades? That's strange...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The most INACTIVE trade market in MLB The Show Franchise History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJeterFan2
I've played my Yankees Franchise for a season and a month now, and even though I have 30 team control, there have been ZERO trades in 13 months of my franchise. Everything is set to auto, yet the only roster moves i've seen are waiver pickups of scrubs who were DFA'd. Has this happened to anyone else?

I know there are some ridiculous trades that happen thanks to the computer's trade logic, but to have no trades? That's strange...
Be careful what you wish for, id rather have what you have than the insulting "trades" the CPU attempts.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:31 PM   #3
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

or you setup franchise wrong and selected "CPU Roster Control" to on thus nullifying trades and injuries
Old 07-10-2014, 12:04 AM   #4
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
or you setup franchise wrong and selected "CPU Roster Control" to on thus nullifying trades and injuries
Just thought about this and was going to mention it myself, it's happened to me before too.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:11 AM   #5
Rookie

DJeterFan2's Arena

Wrong. CPU Roster Control is off...as there have been more injuries to my team in games i've played in, 1 (an ACL tear for John Ryan Murphy), than trades that have happened, 0.

That and there have been plenty of injuries that have taken place during simulations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 12:13 AM   #6
Rookie

DJeterFan2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
Be careful what you wish for, id rather have what you have than the insulting "trades" the CPU attempts.
Hahaha I may be one of the lucky ones, but I'd like to see at least one trade take place. Seems as if the only way that a player switches teams is through free agency.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:56 AM   #7
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Initiate one your self... Lol. I can certainly say tho that I have never experienced what you are.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #8
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Wrong. CPU Roster Control is off...as there have been more injuries to my team in games i've played in, 1 (an ACL tear for John Ryan Murphy), than trades that have happened, 0.

That and there have been plenty of injuries that have taken place during simulations.
and you created two separate profiles where your profile for team you control all is manual and the 2nd profile for all teams AI controlled and set to auto is named CPU/AI?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »