Home

How Has Your MLB 15 The Show Online Experience Been?

This is a discussion on How Has Your MLB 15 The Show Online Experience Been? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2015, 05:47 PM   #17
MVP

LanteriX's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: How Has Your MLB 15 The Show Online Experience Been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Sounds like leagues might be more for you. Where you can find settings/sliders to your liking.

As for me..the gameplay has been silky smooth. I'm a vet to the online experience though. There has been one disconnect for me, my friend got blue screened with 2 outs in 9th. Frustrating, but baseball is my game and this game is fabulous online this year other than a few hiccups!
I don't have the time to commit to a league, so I'm stuck with dealing with it how it is. It's just a shame to me that they would randomly take options away from us like that. Especially since it's so against everything else they do. SCEA's all about giving us all kinds of options on how to play the game, except in this instance. Makes no sense to me.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:48 PM   #18
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

1 game, lots of errors when a fielder was getting ready to scoop the ball up. The animation would raise the glove too early and the ball would roll under.

Looked like out of sync animations.

Throw meters not popping up very quickly leading to lots of base running hijinx.

Had a flare hit down the right field line appear to descend to the ground but it "replayed" the descent trail and the RF caught it.

I think most of this was down to the other users connection speed and thankfully he/she agreed to a friendly quit.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:53 PM   #19
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Yeah you can set the settings and sliders to your liking.
yes I am aware of this, I'm looking for feedback from people in these leagues on their experiences in a controlled leagues as compared to quick play online games . My bad if it wasn't more clear a question..lol
Old 03-31-2015, 06:15 PM   #20
Just started!

Just bought a PS4 because I wanted to have an MLB game this year. Don't care that much about the online stuff, but for some reason it won't let me get online at all (just really want to download latest rosters). Every time I try and do something online related it tells me the connection the the show online has been lost.

Not surprised I'm having issues on day 1 of the release, but is anyone else having this problem or any advice on what to do?
Old 03-31-2015, 06:36 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Keeps saying challenge failed on DD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 06:40 PM   #22
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
yes I am aware of this, I'm looking for feedback from people in these leagues on their experiences in a controlled leagues as compared to quick play online games . My bad if it wasn't more clear a question..lol
My league having a blast so far. Online random play now games are always iffy. Never been big on those.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:07 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2

Played 3 lag free games. My initial impression of the online play is much improved and has me excited or DD and possible an online franchise. Now the problem is getting connected. Can't log into DD...keep getting a server connection errors. Sometimes I get in, sometimes I don't.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:09 PM   #24
Rookie

Im currently sitting at 6-0 on online head to head. But two of the games I did play, the game froze on me and I got the "you have lost connection with your opponent" screen.

This happened to me alot last year too. Its not anything that has to do with your connection speed or opponents. Its a simple glitch. Me and my buddy who played each other in the same house on 15mps download speed had it happen to us about a dozen times last year. Was hoping they would have it fixed. But it is not. Maybe a patch will come out in a few days to minimize this from happening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »