Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2016, 08:52 PM   #721
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles
Well that stinks. Is this something that can be patched in or do I have to just get used to it?
I've never seen them patch coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 08:53 PM   #722
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone notice the commentary by Matt Vasgersian is very loud at times and then gets quieter throughout the game? Audio problem there I think
Old 03-30-2016, 08:53 PM   #723
Banned

Beatles's Arena

It's actually Liu. My phone auto corrected me. I still can't I still can't figure out how to get the swing pitch info
Old 03-30-2016, 09:02 PM   #724
Rookie

nycyankeefan52's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay16509
Does anyone have the PS3 version? I don't have a PS4, so would love to see some impressions on the PS3 version if someone has it. Thanks, guys.
PS3 gameplay is very good. no wide throws to 3rd L2 to look back at baserunner doesn't work auto baserunning setting doesn't work some choppy check swings

fielding is fluid no outfielders running to outfield wall and taking a long time to turn and throw ball back in
Old 03-30-2016, 09:30 PM   #725
Rookie

OVR: 1

In DD how do u unlock legends for teams? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 10:08 PM   #726
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles
Huh? Here is my OP:

"""Okay this is driving me crazy. The first game I played everything was fine with the swing/pitch info. I have played 3 games since then and for the life of me, I can't get it to work. It's set to on in the options but R2 doesn't show anything. I have tried all different kinds of buttons while hitting and it just doesn't show up. All R2 does now is show the current batters pitches. I even went into the options and checked it off and then saved it and then went back and put it on and still nothing. When I am pitching, I need to push the right stick in to see the current info but still no swing/pitch info is there. All R2 does while pitching is show the catchers mitt. Please help me get back swing/pitch info!!!!

Also, I played during a raining game and it seems to have no affect on the game and the field doesn't get muddy or anything. Has it always been this way?""""

As you can see, the problem is I can't get swing/pitch info to work at all.
I know, I've run into the same thing. Someone came up with the solution I suggested. I don't know why it works, it doesn't seem like those two things should have anything to do with each other. All I know is that it worked when I tried it. When you're playing a game and the swing info box doesn't appear, pause, go to gameplay options, and turn on "Pitch Select Display". Then go back to the game, and the swing info should start showing up again. Once you do this once in a game, you can turn the "Pitch Select Display" off again. Hopefully this will be patched.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:43 PM   #727
Rookie

I was able to redeem my all my codes including the MLB® The Show™ 16 - Avatar Bundle. But I don't see any Avatar's anywhere in the game or on my PS4. What exactly is the Avatar bundle and where would I use them?
Old 03-30-2016, 10:44 PM   #728
Just started!

Did they remove pre-game batting practice in RTTS ? Can't find it, guessing they got rid of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »