Home

MLB 17 Feature Wishes?

This is a discussion on MLB 17 Feature Wishes? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2016, 12:17 AM   #153
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 17 Feature Wishes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggio7
- Fans cheering for a player who was traded off of their team after a long time or had an fan impact. (Yes, I'm watching Quick Pitch and seeing Tulo back in Colorado.)

- Fan favorite. Players becoming fan favorites. It might be difficult to do in a video game of course. But, perhaps you have the opportunity to assign players to do interviews or sign autographs, etc to boost their fan appeal?
Something I'd like to see before a couple at bats would be the fans holding up signs some friendly and some mean about the player.
During a contract year they would hold up signs saying Re$ign him, if he used to play for them signs could read "We miss you" or "please come back", playing away games they would say [Insert player name here] SUCKS.

Last edited by zello144; 06-29-2016 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:19 PM   #154
Just started!

trevdv's Arena

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'd like to see expanded challenge opportunities. Right now you can only challenge close plays at 1B, I'd like to see the ability to challenge close calls at second, at the plate, etc.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I love your ideas. The ones in bold though are the ones I really like best that you've brought up. Thanks buddy.
Thanks! I tried to hit the main ones. I'm glad I'm not alone in my ideas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 03:48 PM   #156
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2

Logo vault needs updating bad! Hasn't been touched in a long time. Crashes and extremely hard to navigate. Should be able to save more than two uniforms. You put all the work into them I want to keeps them.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:10 PM   #157
Rookie

dherrera1015's Arena

Logo vault needs absolute huge editing/remodeling.

For me, I love playing with old school players. The Babe Ruths, Willie Mays, Yogi Berras etc (shoutout Dr.Sublime/other CAP creators). But when they play with modern equipment, it just looks so off. It would be awesome if they could include an "classic" (old school) type shoe, old leather glove, and old catcher equipment. It would make the classic rosters/seasons just that much better!! Plus, we're playing $60 for the game, I'm sure people would love to have a goofy old school looking RTTS player with old baseball gear cause why not?! Best part of this idea: NO LICENSING which means NO MONEY to give to other companies! Just have the dev team create these glove/shoe/catcher's gear models and give us the option to put them on guys.

I can just picture it now. The throwback Washington Senators jerseys, Walter Johnson pumping gas with his old school windup. All the players using Louisville Slugger bats. I know some of you classic roster/season users would love this!
Old 06-30-2016, 07:26 AM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dherrera1015
Logo vault needs absolute huge editing/remodeling.

For me, I love playing with old school players. The Babe Ruths, Willie Mays, Yogi Berras etc (shoutout Dr.Sublime/other CAP creators). But when they play with modern equipment, it just looks so off. It would be awesome if they could include an "classic" (old school) type shoe, old leather glove, and old catcher equipment. It would make the classic rosters/seasons just that much better!! Plus, we're playing $60 for the game, I'm sure people would love to have a goofy old school looking RTTS player with old baseball gear cause why not?! Best part of this idea: NO LICENSING which means NO MONEY to give to other companies! Just have the dev team create these glove/shoe/catcher's gear models and give us the option to put them on guys.

I can just picture it now. The throwback Washington Senators jerseys, Walter Johnson pumping gas with his old school windup. All the players using Louisville Slugger bats. I know some of you classic roster/season users would love this!
Very cool idea. To add to it, I'd just love to see more old baseball players in the game. I'm not sure why they can't because they have the room for it. I like that they expanded the legends this year, but I'd love to see even more next year.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:32 AM   #159
Rookie

I would like to play with world baseball classic, also not qualified for the final tournament
Old 06-30-2016, 03:57 PM   #160
Rookie

zmoore8877's Arena

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but. I would like to see pitchers late in a game say anywhere over 80+ pitches begin to lose velocity and command as their arm gets tired. Also with how teams now handle pitchers late in seasons, I think it would be awesome to see guys with high innings begin to struggle with velocity and command late in a season unless they are a kershaw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »